How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Minxy

Reaction score
I've got 39, I counted them last night :shock:

To be fair, over half are summery sandals/flip flops/heels in wacky colours for occasional use.

DH says it's too many, I say I need to go shoe shopping to make it an even 40 :lol:

How many do you have?

Just had a rough count up -

7pairs trainers
13 pairs 'work' heels
6pairs going out heels (Silver, glittery. Black satin etc)
4 Flip flops
3 sandals
3 boots

I thought things were worse than that :)

i dread to think lol
hubby threw out loads of my shoes the other day :(
i have been shoe shopping since though
at a guess ive got about 15 pairs of shoes in various colors and heels,
2 pairs of knee high boots 2 pairs of thigh high boots
6 paIRS OF trainers
2 wedges
6 pairs of ankle boots
2 pairs of dolly shoes
3 pairs of slippers lol
sure ive got more aswell :oops:
xx

Work shoes mean I've got more than I should have. I reckon I have about 25 pairs of shoes / trainers / slippers.

Not too bad judging by the rest of you :rotfl:

I haven't counted for a while :think:

Although it has probably reduced quite a lot as I threw a lot away in a moment of nesting when pregnant.

Am i the only person who doesn't wear trainers? OH thinks it is weird that I don't own a pair.

OMG someone please tell me Im not alone, but not only do I not own trainers (hate the ugly things!)

But apart from my wedding shoes I own a grand total of................

1 pair of shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I buy a pair wear em till they fall apart then buy another, if that means Im wearing sandals in winter or boots in summer I dont really care!!!!

Eeeek.... no comment without my lawyer being present :oops:

I probably have at least about 70 pairs :oops:

I should probably also add I am waiting on another 2 pairs to arrive today/tomorrow that I ordered!!

A pair of Boots and a pair of heels :D

Not enough :roll: I have size 7/8 feet, very slim and find it hard to find shoes that fit...especially in Spain.

I love shoes and would just by shoes all the time, so its really a good thing I do find it hard to find shoes... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't own many, but then up until I was 4 or 5 months pregnant I lived in my jodphurs and riding boots anyway....

I have 2 pairs of work shoes, 1 pair of knee boots, 1 pair of strappy going out sandals and some mules.

Then horsey wise (and this is where the expense lies) I have 1 pair of long leather riding boots, not that I could get my fat calves and swollen ankles in them if I wanted to just now :rotfl: 2 pairs of short yard boots and some short jodphur boots.

Oh, I haven't owned a pair of trainers since school either, then OH talked me round when I was pregnant and I'm converted!! I have pink and white Reebok breast cancer ones and live in them, they're sooooooo comfy!

I never used to be a shoe girl so I currently have the most I've ever had before :eek:

Which is a startling........*drum roll*..... 10 pairs :shock: :lol:
1 slipper sandles
2 trainers
3 works shoes
3 sandles
1 stelletos (which so far I've never worn :oops: )

[edit] oooh I lie....11! lol!
I have 1 pair of thin typical asain slippers I wore for my wedding and will never wear again but have kept as a momento :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Not enough :roll: I have size 7/8 feet, very slim and find it hard to find shoes that fit...especially in Spain.

I love shoes and would just by shoes all the time, so its really a good thing I do find it hard to find shoes... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww Squig! I have the opposite problem I'm a size 3 with flat feet!!!!

Debecca, I wonder if we stretched yours out they'd be same size as Squigs? :think: :lol:

I don't *really* own trainers. I have an old pair in the shed for gardening and a pink Chinese satin pair but I don't count them :lol:

Minxy said:
Debecca, I wonder if we stretched yours out they'd be same size as Squigs? :think: :lol:

I don't *really* own trainers. I have an old pair in the shed for gardening and a pink Chinese satin pair but I don't count them :lol:

Oooh, I couldn't LIVE without my Skechers trainers. They're so comfy and funky :cheer:

Between shoes boots and trainers i've got about 60 pairs :oops: :oops:
I'm not allowed to buy any more (according to o/h)

I'll get a pic of my wardrobe on later the top shelf is full of boots lol

Ooooh I've just stumbled across another pair. They're lace up boots, fawn coloured but lined with rabbit skin....a present from my dad but I opened the box, managed to muster up a weak thanks and can't bring myself to touch them let alone wear them. There's just something about wearing Thumper lined boots that doesn't sit well with me :?

Little Bump said:
Ooooh I've just stumbled across another pair. They're lace up boots, fawn coloured but lined with rabbit skin....a present from my dad but I opened the box, managed to muster up a weak thanks and can't bring myself to touch them let alone wear them. There's just something about wearing Thumper lined boots that doesn't sit well with me :?

Sell them! Have you SEEN the boot prices on Ebay at the mo? :D

Minxy said:
Little Bump said:

Sell them! Have you SEEN the boot prices on Ebay at the mo? :D

Would someone WANT Thumper lined boots though?? I mean we're talking encasing your tootsies in dead bunnies *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back