How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Ooh i might sell a pair i bought in France a few years ago.

I had to buy a pair because i had taken non sensible shoes in the middle of December and my feet were soaked. I never even wore them because i hated them, I have seen a few similar tho lately in the shops maybe they are coming into fashion.

Babylicious said:
227 :oops: just call me Imelda :oops:

Two questions Imelda.

What size are you?

If it's a 4, are you having a clearout anytime soon? :wink:

I can't count off the top of my head and I can't be bothered to walk upstairs and count them either lol but I know most of them are high heels and since I fell pregnant with Summer
I can't seem to wear them any more!!
You would never ever see me in flat shoes but now days it's the other way round.

I have one pair of trainers, 2 pairs of crocs and one pair of knee high boots (flatties) so im boring!

Oh thank god theres people worse than me...227!! flippin heck do they have there own room??
I love shoes and if i could afford it i would probably have thousands of pairs but i've got erm..lemme think now!!
21...not too bad looking at how many some of you lot have :rotfl: oh and 5 pairs of trainers

Not many. I'm a size 8 so any i like are never in my size.
I think i have:
2 pairs of trainers (Only bought 1 of them on Saturday)
3 pairs of sandals
1 pair of work shoes
And 3 pairs of boots.

i am sooooooooooooooo glad there is someone else who has as many as me!!!
i have over 100 pairs of normal/going out shoes but i am involved in musical theatre and would have about 70 pairs of dancing shoes so i would reckon on being close to 200!
the way i look at it is - if i go shopping i know a size 6 shoe will always fit me whereas clothes shopping is just depressing as i can't get the same size to fit in different shops.
im a shoeaholic!!!! and also a DVDaholic as i have over 200 of these!!

i havent got many id lurve more thogh.
i have
2 pr suede boots
2 pr leather boots
1pr pink timberlands
about 4 pr flipflops
4 pr trainers
1 pr cowboy boots
2pr sandals
and about 6 pr of others

oo adds up to 22 so better than i thought :rotfl:

Ooh not counted for ages as I got a bit obsessed with having an even amount of shoes :oops:

I chucked a load away recently but recconing up I have three storage racks each can hold 30 pairs. I double up flatties and pumps/flipflops etc and have a seperate section for boots so well over 100 *cringe*

I love love love Irregular choice and schuh shoes

Shoes must match my outfit so I have just about every colour/pattern and I definatey have one pair in four different colours!!

My feet are caned with the amount of adapting they have to do with the rotation of shoe waring.

On my last count I had 42 (about 6 months ago!) My problem is I wear like 2 pairs! All shoes hurt me! Sandles, heels, flats, wedges, slingback all of them! :wall: :wall: :wall: I dont know why?! I have normal feet but they all rub me so I tend to mainly wear boots! But I cant help but buy shoes that i cant even wear!! :(

Im not even going to answer :lol:

Too many to count, lots still in the boxes unworn too :oops: I LOVE shoes, especially killer heels. I cant walk in them now though after wearing flipflops for an entire year being pregnant - even in winter :rotfl: I need to get practising!

i reckon i have less than 10, im not much of a shoes girl. heels hurt my feet :lol:

I'm a complete shoe fanatic, I love them!! I have about 40 pairs, I got rid of about 13 last month, I havent been able to buy any in a few months cause I haven't had the money too but role on Christmas :D

Loads, probably about 20-30 odd, i buy them, then just wear the same shoes i have been wearing :lol: i have LOADS which i havent worn yet, just buy them because they are nice, in the sale, etc etc. OH thinks im mad, i say i need a new pair of shoes everytime we go shopping :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back