How many Kicks??!!

girlygirl

Reaction score
Is anyone sad like me and actually counted the amount of times baby kicks or feel it move in one day?
Yesterday it kicked 73 times. 35 of those were b4 10am.
But today it is having a quiet day, must be growing today or knackered from yesterdays Olympics. :lol:

i havent been counting yet

me and jo (hapy chick) were talking about this last night... some sites say start counting early and u should feel 10 kicks in 4 hours... but other sites say start counting when u get into 3rd tri.

I just counted for fun really. I know it seems to kick at 7-8am, 9-10am then again at 4ish and again 7-10 ish.
Gosh Lisa +100 times, you are a bit further than me but wow, how exciting feeling it that much.

it will do like 15-20.. then have a kip.. for 15-20 misn then start again..

I only count to ten then give up....as long as I get 10 movements a day, I'm happy...

This one seems to have very specific awake and sleeping times, you can almost set your watch by them... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

kicks happen more in the evening for me, im sure baby kicks alot and i dont notice too, plus if its true about them being cushioned by anterior placenta etc..

Wow, I can;t wait to feel definite kicks!!!

Ive been told to count 10 episodes of kicks per day, if i dont feel this then I need to ring labour ward.

I asked my mw today about this as I don't feel the baby as much a some of you seem too. I thought it was because I am fat so don't feel it so much. She said that I only feel it when it kicks my stomach which it can only do in cetain positions and having the anterior placenta cuchions the blows like underlay for a carpet. She also said that some babies just don't move around as much as others, even if your first moved alot, this one might not. She never said anything about 10 kicks a day or whatever. They do seem a bit slap happy there though and I'll check with my consultant next week, just to be on the safe side.

i've linked the times my bubs kicks with the times i used to feel nauseous... 9-10am 1-2pm and 9pm or at least i did at first seems to just kick whenever it feels like it noiw lol, and hates me wearing belts especially when im sat down, punches the hell out of em, hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back