How high are baby kicks?

crystabell

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read some of your posts about kicks being really low and just wondered how high the kicks may be? I am 18 and a bit weeks now and yesterday I had a feeling like something was pressing my tummy from inside but it was about in line with my navel and didn't know if that would be a kick or its just like one of those stretching ligament pains that people get during pregnancy.

Any ideas anyone? :D :D

I feel mine about an inch under my belly button almost always on the left side, it seems to love that side! :D Ure iterus doesnt move above ure belly button till 20 weeks :)

Yeah it was on the left side, do you think it may have been a kick or just a twinge? It felt really weird lol, can't wait to feel the kicks properly so I know that bubs is doing okay. I think it will give me peace of mind when I feel it as at the moment it is the not knowing stage as I don't get to see the baby for another 3 weeks!!!!!

wow 3 months is ages to wait!
It probably was a kick but they will be more subtle. i thought i had one the other day but it was really soft, i suppose its because they have so much room to swim around! Ive been feeling it move for a couple of weeks now its like funny butterfly feelings but its great! :D

Im 21 weeks and mine are low..under my belly button..either to the left or right. And very often! OH says its going to be a rugby player!

It sounds like what I have been feeling too but I've always put it down to wind. I'm never sure.

lol, I can't wait to feel the real kicking. I have had butterfly feelings too a few times. I think its crazy that some people feel their baby kick about 100 times a day I read on one post lol. It will be weird being at working feeling the baby kicking but I can't wait. Hope to feel them officially soon :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back