How many DPO did you get a obvious BFP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hi laides....those of you who pop back to TTC will know the saga Ive had determining whether the several VERY FAINT positives Im getting are for real!

Im getting paranoid that something is playing tricks on me and that someone is going say HA JOKE!!!

But Ive also read that not everyone gets a dark BFP at first and sometimes even not at all so I wondered when you all got yours and if anyone here continued to get very faint BFP that never got darker but who are obviously still pregnant!

My OPKs are getting darker tho although I know I cant soley rely on those to confirm pregnant positive!

I need some reassuring I think lol!!

Thanks in advance xxx

Hey Wilma, I only just got a dark line today, my test on thursday was really faint but the CBdigi said pregnant so I went with that :) x

Wow really....how many DOP does that make you? I did a CBD on say and it said BFN....had lots of very faint pos on EC, CBplus and asda own brand but also got a BFN today on a FR!

Just want my BIG DARK BFP ....I feel like I cant really be pregnant if I dont have one...how stupid is that really But you know what I mean?

xx

I don't know about my ovulation dates really but my last period was 26th Feb which apparently made me 4weeks 6 days thursday (with the very faint line)...the amount of difference 4 days made was amazing! Plus my test on thurs was first thing in the morning but today's was in the afternoon so I'm finally convinced..ish! I've got another spare test just in case I start getting all insecure and thinking I've somehow made the whole thing up :)
Really feel for you, it's easy for someone to say be patient but I realise how hard that actually is :p x

Ah thanks for that Becky.....I know I will totally calm down once I know for def but I suppose until the Dr or Nurse says yes your pregnant i am scared to believe it....is that strange?
Have you had your first appointment yet? xx

i got a faint bfp 15 DPO and another 16 DPO and didnt test anymore went to the docs and they didnt test eithier just said if i had 2 lines i must be preg! had a scan last week at 10 weeks and yes there is a baby in there! Good luck :dust:

Last edited:
Oh really? Thanks ZMD....thats reassuring.......well Im hoping to get to see my Dr or nurse tomorrow and hopefully they will either test urine or bloods....ah I just cant wait to be able to talk about it when I know it all very real.....
What other symptoms did you have Z?

So far main things Ive noticed are

sore bbs
Period is 6 days late
Waves of nausia and vomiting
Peeing crazy amounts....feel loads of pressure on bladder and literally peeing about 40ml between big wees lol!
white line appeared down my middle....(had this with DD then got darker)
Areola looks a bit darker and is def larger than normal
Metal taste in mouth although usually just left side
twinges/cramping/something tugging inside low down in pelvic area

So its looking good I suppose lol xxx

ok dont know if my info is totally correct here but i remember reading that hgc is made when the egg implants the more it burrows in the more hormone is produced so it then builds from then on if the bleeding you had the other day was implantation it might be why your line is so faint it should get darker quiet soon hope that some help if i can find the site i read it all on again il post a link

I didn't get a positive until a week after period was due. I was getting BFN all week and I had slight spotting on the day my period was due so I was sure I was out! The following week I did a CBD and got myBFP!

Ah thanks SL thats great to know....and like Ive said hopefully Im just being over causios and it is right and it will all be ok but gosh this is soooo hard waiting....its likt the faint positives arnt enough for me to believe and because everything seems to be getting more faint Im totally panicking!

And Im now 7 days after AF was due and still nothing on a FR or CBD only BFN!!!!!

Thanks PamMc Im hoping things will get darker in time....QUICK TIME lol xxx

I got a bfn on cbd 2 days before af was due which really disappointed me then tested with fr day af was due and got really dark positive! x Hope this is it for you-sorry don't know how many dpo my tests put me as I don't know exactly when I ovulated as by my scan I ovulated earlier than I thought x

Thansk Karen had no luck for today but Im seeing Nurse in morning....hopefully she will do bloods and should know by fri....xxx

Thanks Helen....I has a light second line on OPK from 15th March so presumably Ov'd between then and 21st and OPK got really dark on 20th and 21st....so if thats right I will now be about 17dpo and still getting pretty much nothing or extremely faint lines.....

Not heard of many people getting BFN that late although I know there are some....

FR and CBD are supposed to be really good and accurate but I had absolutely NOTHING on them both!

While CB are apparently know for giving false positives so hear yet dont know anyone whos used asda own brand as I also got very faint positives on them too!!

Arrrrggggghhhhhh this is awful!!!

xxx

Got that dark bfp on FRER yesterday which was 21 dpo (I think?-still not 100% when I ov'd), good luck today!

Ah really Frankie?? Were you getting faint lines up till then? Sorry but im clinging onto every bit of hope I can that I will get my BFP....xxx

Hi Karen Ive done a FR this morning along with an EC HPT and OPK and OPK very faint compared to last nights and HPT Im not sure I even saw anything!
Really worried its all over for me!!!

xxx

Wilma Ive had a false positive on CB last month! when I wasnt pregnant, Dont mean to scare you hun but i think your best getting the CBD with conception Indicator £7 for 1 or £13 for 2 :)

Ah really Frankie?? Were you getting faint lines up till then? Sorry but im clinging onto every bit of hope I can that I will get my BFP....xxx

Got a bfn at 14dpo on ec and then cos I thought I was defo out and was away visiting parents I didn't test again at all until yesterday, sorry not much help. Hoep it has gone well at docs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back