How many buggies and prams have you had?

Friends = honesty and all that :lol: You def have an addiction, not a bad thing though x

I've got 2, a silver cross classic sleepover and a hauck buggy for when we go places in the car :) (the pram doesn't fit lol) xxx

Ive had a quinny buzz - which was greaat in the early days when using the carrycot , carseat having baby forward facing, was was so heavy and bulky, the front wheel was always getting stuck and it was a right pain having to remove the seat unit to fold.

Then got the petite star zia+ - Which was ok, it was nice and light, folded small, reclined, i thought it felt slighly flimsy, and as my lo was getting bigger he used to get stressed because it didnt sit quite enough upright and was quite slouched for him

Now got the maclaren techno xt - which in my opinion is the PERFECT buggy, cant find no faults what so ever with it!x x

AJ is 3 in November.
We had a Silver Cross 3D from birth (selling now), a Silver Cross Pop as our lightweight (but I broke it :() which we replaced with a Maclaren which I love :) and now use. Not too bad!

Not for me personally cause I have no children yet but my niece had a 3 wheeler as a baby and in a way I'm glad because it 100% clarified for me that I'm NEVER having one. I took her for a walk once and it almost blew over with her in it! Gave up and carried her. She then had a blue Graco buggy which was passed down to my other niece and I think before that it was a chicco. Sadly, I don't think they make buggies as well as they used to, hence the need to buy several.
Best one I've ever seen was a Silver Cross one we had. Don't think they make them anymore but you could flip the frame round to change the cover. Was my eldest brothers, and lasted even a short while after I grew out of it. 34 years and 5 generations of children before it conked. Now THAT'S a decent pushchair!!

Hey guys,,,, :) :)

Sill on my first, and i love it so don't think i will be getting another one.... unless it breaks. Its a Jane solo reverse matrix and its fab!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

I've got a bugaboo cam, what I use day in day out and I love worth every penny and I've got a sliver cross dazzle that's just used now and again. I really really really want the bugaboo donkey for my next bubba it's a twin but also turns into a single I'm in love just need the £1200 lol

We have a vintage coach pram which is very big so limited to were we can use it, a old style silver pram/travel system its also bulky but we love it and as neither of these fit in my parents cars we have a cheep hauck travel system :)

lanny sell me ur cam and ill help the fund for the donkey! xx

lanny sell me ur cam and ill help the fund for the donkey! xx

Yea deffo gunna sell it in a couple of months just want to keep herbie in it over the winter I will be doing 3 school runs a day with dolly starting nursery,
My cousin just sold her bugaboo bee on eBay got £215 for it plus postage and a parcel company just picked it up she said it was easy xxx
We will get that donkey lol

Yeah couriers only charge like £7-15 it's brill!! She got an ace price for the bee, I ain't fussed on it ! Xx

i have a petite star city bug travel system since lo was born and a stroller for when i have 2 get on the bus/hot weather

I'm on my 3rd and I love it! Never liked my other too so knew they wouldn't be lasting long but I've just got a petit star zia and I'm in love!!!

I've had 4 in just under 3 years :blush: I should really sell the ones I don't use!

I'm going to test a bcmj on Saturday for my big man :) So excited, I want it and I've never pushed one :lol:

Bugaboo frog which was given to me i love it as i am getting loads of fabrics for it :)
anddddd
a quickifit or summit that i dont like anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back