How long...

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
do you think I should wait before going to the docs about my lack of AF. I don't wanna waste their time by going too early. They'll probably say I'd need to wait 6 months without one, and what would they do to get me to have one?? I'm starting to get impatient now cos with the lack of AF I'm probably only ovulating once every 4 months if that. It's hard enough to get pregnant when you O every month!! :cry:

hun i think you have waited long enough now maybe you could make an appointment and see what they have to say its got to be worth a shot xxxx

Yeah I think I will do. I'm fed up with having cramps every day for the past few weeks. I'll phone them tomorrow, but probably won't get an appointment til next month sometime :roll:

hope you get an appointment soon hun and get some answers xxxx

I'd of been there agers ago, don't let them tell you your wasting their time!

Good luck :D

You want to wait 6 months without AF before going to the GP?! Your mad woman - get there tomorrow!

Hey honey i KNOW how u feel!! Ive been getting AF cramps for a week now and still no AF. Im going to try for an app on wednesday. Let me know how u get on, we may have the same probs? (hope there is no probs!) :hug:

Hi

Well if i were you i would go sooner then 6 months that seems way too long to wait to see a doctor.
I really hope they figure somthing out for you so you can conceive soon.
Wish you all the luck hun
Katrinaxxx

Hurray I got a docs appointment on Thursday morning. Very suprised I got one so quick :shock:

That's good babe. I didn't get AF till day 40 last cycle and they were ready to do tests so hope you get it sorted soon. 3 months is long enough to wait :hug:

Well I'm gonna lay it on a bit and say I last had AF end of march instead of middle of May, just to get things moving a little quicker. I bet AF will come within the next 40 hours :evil:

Yes Good luck. Let us know what they said won't you.

Woohoo a result :D went to the docs today and explained my situation and that I have a family history of PCOS (my sister has/had it) and I'm getting a blood test done :dance: unfortunately not til tuesday but hey at least somethings being done. Haematology & immunology is testing for FBC (whatever that is) and chemical pathology are testing for TSH(?), glucose, FSH:LH ratio(?), progesterone and prolenetin(?) if anyone knows what they mean :?
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back