Isaac crawled today!

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

We put him in bed with us for 10 minutes this morning before we all got up and he crawled off of Jarrod's chest and onto mine then right up to the top of the bed! Ok so it wasn't on the floor but I'm sure it still counts :)

The thing with putting him on the floor downstairs is that I always put down a big blanket for him to roll around and play on because we have a cat and I worry about carpet germs and bugs but once he starts crawling properly the blanket will be useless.

Might borrow my mums vax! :)

Lou

awwwww thats brill hun wont be too long till hes running around under your feet :D

keep up the good work isaac :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

weestar21 said:
awwwww thats brill hun wont be too long till hes running around under your feet :D

keep up the good work isaac :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks :) What with Isaac and the bloody cat bothering me every 5 minutes I'm gonna have my work cut out. Can't imagine how people with loads of kids manage? Babygate's spring to mind! My house is going to be like an assault course lol

Lou :)

lou say to your HV (i tell everyone this btw...lol) just say someone mentiond to you about saftery gates. What she will do is get in contact with sure start and they come round and fit a maximum of 3 gates and give you a safety pack with loads of clips for doors videos plugs and all sorts it great and free :D

yay great news!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So exciting isn't it! awwwww

haha I'll ask the HV although she'll probably tell me baby gates are bad for Isaac. Worth a try though. Thanks! And yeah urchin it is really exciting now Isaac has started doing things. Its scares Jarrod. He thinks its all happening too fast :)

well done issac my second crawled at the same time it scared me they are still so small and he was walking at 9 months so watch out he will be toddling about soon :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back