How long till he is walking?! X

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hey ladies so Owens 10 months and 1 week and is cruising on everything now, tv , baby gate head board u name it. He has also balanced on his own ( of his own accord) on a few occasions. So how long is it till he starts walking?! What have been your experiences?! I'd love him to walk before he is 1!! X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Depends hun, tegan was cruising at 9 months took first steps at 11 months but didn't walk properly till 13 months xx

My boys were the same but didn't 'let go' till they were 15 mths and 14 mths ! But honestly don't rush it that's when the real fun starts and your bum will never b on a seat again !!! Xxx

My LO is doing the same as Owen by the sounds of things. Part of me would love for him to be walking before he is 1 in 2 and half weeks but another part of me would rather he didn't walk just yet!! Its tiring enough running round after him now!

I can't remember when Amelia started cruising but she was crawling at 10 months, took her first steps at 12 months and was properly walking a month later.

M started crusing at 10months and was walking at 11months!! All babies are different tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back