How long have you been breastfeeding for?

NickyB said:
6 weeks in 2 hours! :dance:

Almost four months. I am so chuffed! :D

I remember first starting out - when DebbieM hit six months, someone posted a thread for her, and I thought 'blimey, that's so far away'!!

Hi Everyone,

5 and a half months to date with Ruby - plan to start weaning on the day she turns 6 months but I'll keep bf for as long as possible - up to 2. I fed my 1st for 16 months and my 2nd for 2 and a half years (I didn't give up with Rosie as she refused to drink cows milk and I worried that she wouldn't be having any milk).

It's so easy. My Mum bottle fed us and always goes on about how I feed for too long but I've really enjoyed it.

10 months but struggling so much with it. determined to get through it though - will soon be a year :dance:

Only 7 weeks but it's going really well with no problems, feeling very proud of my boobies :clap: , I only managed to BF my 1st DD for 6 weeks & had endless problems for the whole duration so really chuffed it's going so well will continue to feed Ruby for as long as she wants it!

pie&twink said:
Only 7 weeks but it's going really well with no problems, feeling very proud of my boobies, I only managed to BF my DD for 6 weeks & had endless problems for the whole duration so really chuffed it's going so well will continue to feed Ruby for as long as she wants it!

yay :dance: :dance:
post-36326-1106920528.gif
post-36326-1106920528.gif
:cheer:

Nearly 6 months!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She loves her feeds and i really cant see her stopping any time soon which is great!!! But if she chooses to self wean any time now i thin ki'll be much happier knowing i made my initial target!!

Half a year woop

Almost 4 months!! Intend to go as long as I can...lets see

Almost 8 weeks now :D got over our initial problems and its going great :D Henry has one bottle of formula a day which his Daddy gives him (OH was feeling really really left out on the feeding front and it gives me time to spend with my other son in the early evening) I am gonna breastfeed for aslong as Henry wants it :D

Four months and one week exactly! It is going really well. Jacob is having a growth spurt and I am exhausted and up all night for the first time since he was born, but I am not stressed about it for once... I guess because I knew this growth spurt was coming.

nearly a month! i'm so proud of us considering the hospital did everything they could to put zach on formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back