How long does the bleeding last for??

Vickilou25

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Firstly sorry you are all here for a horrible reason!

I started bleeding on thursday, was just wondering how long your bleeding lasted for i was 6 weeks 3 days when it started.

Any advice would be gratefully received xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss, life is just so unfair.
As for the bleeding I had a missed miscarriage and ended up going down the medical management route as my body didn't want to let go of the pregnancy.
I was 9 weeks pregnant but baby stopped at 6. I finally lost the pregnancy on Wednesday and I am still bleeding today. It's not a lot of blood but still enough to have to wear a pad. I was advised to expect to bleed for up to 2 weeks by my EPU.
I hope this helps and I hope you recover quickly and you are taking care of yourself and your other half.

Michelle x

Thank you for your reply, sorry for your loss :-(
thats the same with me bleeding was very heavy over the weekend with lots of clots but seems to have slowed alot today! Thanks for the advice hunni :)
xxxxxxx

Hey, Im really sorry for your loss!! I had a natural mc at 7 weeks amd I bled for about a week. It was like a period in the end. Take care of yourself! Xxx

Hi hon, I am so sorry for your loss.

I have had 2 natural mc's but very early so for me the bleeding didn't last very long and all my others have been D&C's and again I didn't bleed for very long. I hope yours goes in a couple of days and doesn't linger.

Thinking of you xx

sorry to hear you are going through this.

I have had 2 natural miscarriages, first at 7weeks where I only bled for 5 days (spotted for 2 day prior to passing everything) and with my 10week mc I bled for 6 days followed by 8 days of brown spotting! I have also had a chemical where I had a bfp one day but started bleeding the next - I bled for 5 days with that.

My natural mc, the bleeding lasted for 2 weeks x

Sorry for your loss hunny I no exactly how u feel I'm just going through my 2nd mc I was 5 week 1 day and had very heavy bleeding abd alot if pain fri sat sun a bit yesterday but today I've had nothing take care xxxxx

I was about to ask the same

I started bleeding at 6+6
I started gushing at 9+3
I should have been 10+5 today...but im still bleeding

Not being scanned for another week
I'm fed up of nature taking its course
Although at least its only the same amount as a period now :(

Mine appears to have stopped now a week after it began! Hope yours ends soon xxxx

Sorry for your loss.
With my mmc i bled for a week and then stopped for 3days and then started bleeding again but only for a day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back