how long do I wait?

sarah1

Reaction score
Just wondering how long I should wait to take a hpt to make sure it is negative...?? Will I ovulate soon after this? I know its prob different for everyone but they were really vague at the hospital.
My bleeding is stopping but still have cramps, I am feeling a bit down today about going back to work after school hols....not feeling like I can do anything at the mo! so thought I'd distract myself by thinking of positive things :) and its my birthday tomorrow, some birthday!! xxx

Hi hon, firstly happy birthday - know it's not how you expected it to be but hope you are having a nice day. I ov'd about 14 days after the mc and got AF 29 days after mc - think some people wait a bit longer but it can be quick like it was with me. I had one cycle and then got a BFP the montrh after - hope you get a BFP when you are ready for one xxx

Hi Sarah, Happy Bday for the other day!

I had D&C on March 12th and as we were trying straightaway again, I wanted to see a BFN at some point so I knew that was that. I took a test on 15 days after the D&C and got a negative (didn't try before that).

I had a 26 day cycle in the end as no BFP! (I am normally 28 days, so not bad) and I continue to TTC this month.

Like Karen said, wishing you well with TTC when you are ready to do so XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back