How long are you taking off on mat leave?

I'm going to take 13 months made up of ordinary mat leave then additional and I'll tack all holiday accrued onto the end, which works out at 45 days.

Ideally I'd like to take 5 years off but I don't think they'll pay me for that long :/

Hey ho - unless I get a lotto win then we'll ALL go on holiday :)
Xx

One reason i left my last job at a failing startup and moved to a big corp was the maternity benefits - I'd have just been on SMP there and they were making loads of people redundant anyway so got out in time.

Am hoping to take the full year + nest it in as much holiday as i can.
Not sure how things will pan out as OH hasn't had a job for a year, if he can't get one by then then he may end up being a house-husband when i go back to work. Guess we'll see!

Do we have a smiley symbol for 'lottery dust'? :)

Xx

One reason i left my last job at a failing startup and moved to a big corp was the maternity benefits - I'd have just been on SMP there and they were making loads of people redundant anyway so got out in time.

Am hoping to take the full year + nest it in as much holiday as i can.
Not sure how things will pan out as OH hasn't had a job for a year, if he can't get one by then then he may end up being a house-husband when i go back to work. Guess we'll see!

Do we have a smiley symbol for 'lottery dust'? :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back