abbyw

Reaction score
do any of the following:

....BD again?
....Drive?
....have AF?
....go back to work?
....fell 'back to normal'?!

Sorry if these seem weird questions - I'm just wondering what to expect I guess over the next few days - had ERPC Monday, yesterday felt absolutely fine and was even saying to OH how amazed I was, but today I feel really sore and crampy (cervix area not uterus) and woken up full of head cold/flu symptoms......

I'm cd 13 now and had my op on a Friday:

....BD again? Not yet due to bleeding, but if it stays away today might try to :bd: tonight

....Drive? I first drove again on the Wednesday, but felt ready to drive after on the Monday.

....have AF? Still waitin for this

....go back to work? Back to work the Wednesday and felt fine physically

....fell 'back to normal'?! Felt normal after my op by the Monday, tiredness had eased off, but emotionally I don't feel normal even now cd70 after my mc happened.

Hope I helped and any other questions feel free to ask xx

What a great lot of questions, i hope my anwsers help:

I had my op on friday

....BD again? 2 days after op has i had no bleeding or pain.

....Drive? I havent driven yet as OH is learning to drive and he drives me everywhere.

....AF? Still waiting, but could be a while as i had long cycles (35-42 days).

....Go back to work? I dont work as i left my job in March due to stress.

....Fell 'back to normal'?! I felt normal really friday evening after my op, but was very tired.

not very good with accronyns so erpc doesnt mean a lot to me, is it the op to remove a pregnancy our docs last time called it a d&c or &e, if it is then last time havent had mine this time yet, bd not for a few months after, drive, drove a car about 2 days later, af i bled off and on for around a month then had around 20 days of off and on before i settled again into a cycle go back to work went back 2 days after op but only on restricted duties and didnt return to full duties until 2 weeks later, fell back to normal? hmm tricky one as i dont fully remember i think it took several months emotionally but physically about a week. hope iv remembered correctly and that erpc is the same thing?!(sorry and apologies if it isnt) i hope this time i wont have to wait so long for the op will see though :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back