• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Long After Af Was Due Did You Get Your BFP's (*UPDATE)*

Flossy82

Reaction score
Sorry to ask ladies but how long after af was due did you get your bfp's? Ok so im due to test tommorrow af is due then but still no signs of it so if it doesnt come when would be best to test? Sorry to keep asking all this :oops: -xxx-

i tested 4 days early with clearblue...BFN. tested day af was due and got 5 BFP'S :) gl keep us posted :hug: :pray:

Well i was to eager and tested today but it was BFN and was mean to test tommorrow (af's due then) grrr should i wait do you think? :?

test tomorrow but i give you a warning, wait the fully specified time before lookin at the test cos i didnt wait the right time and therefore thought it was negative cos i didnt give the line time to appear. good luck :hug:

cheers but the thing of it is my cycle last time was only 25 days so would tommorrow be ok? Last day of (AF) was 27 th jan.

why not get some cheap tests and do one tomorrow and one in a few days if no af? its hard isnt it, i was testin everyday nearly :think:

clairescunny55 said:
why not get some cheap tests and do one tomorrow and one in a few days if no af? its hard isnt it, i was testin everyday nearly :think:
i was gonna say get cheap test of ebay etc then test as often as u like

I got my BFP 3 days early with First response. It's funny because that month I was convinced my AF was due more than any other month.

Good luck hun

I got a bfp 1 day after AF was due (with a Clearblue digital).

All the other months i had been symptom spotting but hadn't been that month and it was positive!!! :cheer: xx

I didnt test till 9 days after AF was due, and it was a faint BFP, then the next day when i still wasn't sure we bought the digital clear blue jobby and it said pregnant so i guess even a faint BFP is still a BFP :)

Good luck for you flower, :pray:

Ladies i think im going mad ok i went and did a test yesterday and it was a BRN today i thought i would test again a sainsbury's own brand this time and i thought it was another BFN but, im sure and unless my eyes are decieving me that i can see the thinest and faintest of blue line and now im baffeled? I have had what i thought felt like af pains all day round in the small of my back round the sieds and the front too :?

Now im gettinf really fed up i have like af pains on and off since monday but tuesday and wednesday they have been mostly around the fron and especialy in the small of my back but nothing no af or anything when i have gon to the toilet and wiped sorry for tmi nothing except brown couloured discharge im baffeled now and totaly unsure??? Any ideas ladies? :?

i hd brown discharge the day before i was due on thought i was guna come on but it went away after an hour. i have pm'd you honey good luck xxx

Well hey ho i shouldnt have know it was just that darn AF making an appearance i guess its better luck fo next time then -xxx-

Awww sorry this month isn't your month Flossy.

Baby dust for next month

xxxx

:hug:

Hey not to worry i guess im just sorry that i bothered all asking such silly questions when it was the AF making her appearance :( Im keeping my fingers crossed for next time though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back