when do you start to feel flutters?

Kirstik

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

just a quick question, when are you meant to start feeling flutters? As I was browsing the site I have a little nervey/butterflies flutter where you would normally have period pains but I am only 7 weeks tomorrow. Has anyone else had any feelings or was it just my imagination.

Got the date for my 1st scan today too, 13th March - can't wait - I hope everything's ok. staying positive though as still have very sore boobs and nausea.

yeh its really common to have these bubbles i think its more to do with air than bubba you feel

good luck for your scan :D

Baby is still *very* small at 7 weeks, so not likely to be LO causing it. At 12 weeks babies usually only measure about 5 cm's. 7 weeks and they are tiny. Chances are its like Babydust said.

FWIW I started having proper movement flutters about 15 weeks, then these turned into feeling proper movement as baby got big enough to be felt in there.

I started feeling flutters here and there at 16-17 weeks. I'm 18.3 now and have been feeling quite a bit of movement throughout the day. Good luck with your scan!

I just had dating scan and from size on scan they but baby at 7weeks +3 days (but left me at 8 weeks cause is less then a week out and may change at 12 week scan) and im sure she said baby was 13mm long, so no way you'd be feeling baby at all yet.

I started feeling my first flutters at 17 weeks so it won't be baby your feeling just yet. Once you feel proper movements you will know for sure :D

For me flutters started at 16 weeks.

Not long to go - just a couple of months for you and you too can join the rib-kicking club :cheer:

I don't think I felt anything until 18 weeks.

I felt my flutters at 14 weeks (only cos my Mum told me what to expect otherwise I would thought it was wind)

I first felt my Son at 18 weeks
sort of like CHAMPAGE BUBBLES POPPING IN YOUR WOMB instead of your stomach then a weeks later i felt the first real kick
I may be to early to feel yours yet but not to long to go.
Lol Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back