How is everyone feeling?

*Hope*

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I am back home now after a lovely long break and time off! my back is all better and i had a 7 week scan, saw heart beat so have felt miles less worried since that.

my symptoms are strong now, i feel sick almost all day! I have gone off tons of stuff. its switched round now - first all i wanted was savoury stuff and then the last few days all i have wanted was sweet things? anyone know why?

I have new twinges in my womb area as from last night. im hoping im a freak of nature and can feel my baby moving this early already :) lmao

last night OH bought me a chicken wrap and an apple pie and the chicken wrap which i normally LOVE made me heave so gave it to him, an the apple pie went down a treat lol. so odd.

Hope your all doing well and feeling ill hahah x

Just this morning I have woken up with the worst headache on the right side of my head and I feel really sick. Had to take paracetemol because my headache was so bad and i'm worried that I shouldn't have.

I've started to wear travel sickness bands on my wrists but theyre not having much effect at the moment!!

I have a raging sweet tooth when I'm expecting. Some say its a sign of a girl but Ive had it with girls and a boy!

My nausea and tiredness take a hold at exactly 4pm now - I have to get everything done before then! I have been having pulling and stretching pains and have gone off all vegetables; broccoli makes me want to throw up! Am seeing the midwife tomorrow so looking forward to getting it all made official!

:dance:Hi Hope, glad you feeling better - well your back is! :oooo:I doing good had first MW app yest and am measuring way beyond my dates:roll: - trying not to get too excited but could be twins haha:dance:. Still feeling shattered, like Rosies Mum - I no good after 4-5 a clock and end up having a nap:sleep: just so i can keep going afterward!:)

:dance:Hi Hope, glad you feeling better - well your back is! :oooo:I doing good had first MW app yest and am measuring way beyond my dates:roll: - trying not to get too excited but could be twins haha:dance:. Still feeling shattered, like Rosies Mum - I no good after 4-5 a clock and end up having a nap:sleep: just so i can keep going afterward!:)

Hi glad to see you back hope!

New panic alert :shock: my midwife didn't measure me. She only made me pee on a stick and did my blood pressure. Can you measure yourself??? I wanna know!

P.S. Im smug today cos its the first day I haven't felt or been sick! woohoo! although it is only 4.15pm!

My midwife didnt measure me either so I wouldn't worry.

I have been having pulling and stretching pains and a little nausea I also have a really bad cold too

Oh no! Poor you having a cold on top of early pregnancy, hope it clears up soon!

Thanks Tiny, have not even managed to get dressed today, was up all night. If I am still feeling like this tomorrow night I am going to be home alone as OH will still be going to the pub :(

I wouldn't worry I didn't get meassured until after my 20 week scan, just weighted every once in a while, I just use to close my eyes cos I didn't want to know how much I was putting on

glad everyone seems well.

I just finished work, stood plaiting a horse for an hour in the freezing rain, and am now tucked up in my on my laptop with tons of snacks next to me for the evening :)

sorry that was meant to say tucked up under my cozy quilt in bed. crap laptop lol x

New panic alert :shock: my midwife didn't measure me. She only made me pee on a stick and did my blood pressure. Can you measure yourself??? I wanna know!

P.S. Im smug today cos its the first day I haven't felt or been sick! woohoo! although it is only 4.15pm!

She didn't measure me with a tape or anything, but because my uterus is nearly at my tummy button you can tell its way too high - it usually reaches you tummy button between 16-20 weeks! it should be just popping above the pubic bone. They don't usually start to measure until then. Did she feel your tum?

Thanks Tiny, have not even managed to get dressed today, was up all night. If I am still feeling like this tomorrow night I am going to be home alone as OH will still be going to the pub :(

I hope your feeling better soon - last thing you need with the fatigue as well x

She didn't measure me with a tape or anything, but because my uterus is nearly at my tummy button you can tell its way too high - it usually reaches you tummy button between 16-20 weeks! it should be just popping above the pubic bone. They don't usually start to measure until then. Did she feel your tum?

Nope she didnt even glance in its direction! :shakehead:

I'll survive I suppose, your bump is very impressive, I think I would want to have a prod if I was in the same room as you! lol

I'm practically bursting waiting for my scan. Its on the 15th. 2 weeks and 2 days to go!!!!

I hope your feeling better soon - last thing you need with the fatigue as well x

Me too, hope your better soon, play the sympathy card on the OH, I banned mine from drinking Christmas day cos I felt left out :lol: he actually obeyed too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back