How is everyone feeling today?

Hope81

Reaction score
A thread for our daily rant I suppose lol....

I am sleepy, slightly nauseous and I wish I could go back to bed and stay there until my due date lol :whistle: :nap: I blame for this the 3 times I got up to pee and didn't manage to fall bak to sleep after that..:wall2:

I am tired, slightly nauseous and had the worst headache ever last night, I am also desperately urging time to pass more quickly because I want to have the scan, like now, for extra confirmation I am pregnant and reassurance all is well, I have got another 6 weeks to wait which is AGES!!

For the first night in weeks I slept right through with no toilet visits but that just made me wana stay in bed more ........as has been the case for weeks nauseus as soon as I get up and cos I didny drag ma arse outta bed early enough I dont have time for breakfast will get some cereal when I get to work

baby2012lp......Im the same as you it seems ages till my scan and its only just over three weeks to wait so you must be bursting to have yours

I WILL regret saying this but I'm really happy-considering symptoms have kicked in with a vengeance, near spewing most of the days, boobs growing and really hurting but I have small ones so quite happy to have a Natural uplift!

My toilet trips are getting better, twice s night now!

Hope you feel less sleepy Hope, I'm struggling!

Don't like drinking tea, can't cook chicken Bleurgh!xxxxx

I'm feeling really nervous as off for a scan at 9.20am! Eek! 8w 5d, its an early reassurance scan as I had bleeding at 5w. They couldn't find the heartbeat at 5w 5d so I am properly scared about today, as I haven't had any confirmation that things are okay since the bleeding!

Feeling a bit sick but not too bad, really tired as usual but I had a good nights sleep and was only up twice for the loo. I am DESPERATE for a wee now but can't go as need a full bladder for the scan! Lol.

Sunbeam - yay for your symptoms, so reassuring!

Kaz and baby - really hope the time goes quickly until your scans! Its horrible waiting! X

Hope - fingers crossed the day goes quickly for us all, it will soon be bedtime again so we can all go back to sleep! Lol xxx

relieved :) My toothpaste is making me ill and I had to much on crackers for breakfast .

Good nights sleep but as soon as i start to move nausea kicks in! At work now and excited for my early scan tomorrow! xxx

I have come to the conclusion I'm dying! I have never ever felt so sick all I want to do is curl up into a little ball. I feel so guilty even complaining so I'm trying not to. X

Ugh. I'm feeling exhausted and very sick this morning. Sitting at my desk sipping water and concentrating on not throwing up!

omg i am the only one without ms? my bean better be ok next week at that scan... i hope you all feel better soon :hug:

My ms is easing off yay! I only feel the need to puke my guts up instead of actually doing it. And I CANNOT get comfy in bed or have a decent sleep at all cos I'm too warm, even sleeping naked doesn't help lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope I havent got ms either, in fact apart from feeling constipated and tired I'm good...and yep that causes me worry!

At approx five and a half weeks I don't feel nethin just happy! Wen does ms kick in? Xx

mrs v i just hope we are the lucky ones that they got healthy beans and no symptoms lol...sounds almost too good to be true....

My ms kicked in at 6 weeks. I'm the only girl in my family who ever got it lol xx

Apparently ms only affects 50% of pregnant women ... an interesting fact I read yesterday so don't fret.

I've had one episode of ms about 1130am every day this week! :lol:

My biggest gripe at the minute is constipation, I'm in quite a lot of pain :blush: I have a friggin limp because I can't poop!

Tweety, I'm feelin your pain lol, I will soon have a permanent imprint of the toilet seat on my bum! Xx

mrs v i just hope we are the lucky ones that they got healthy beans and no symptoms lol...sounds almost too good to be true....

We will be fine, like tweetyfoo said only 50% exp it, we will prob end up with it in tri 2 haha...right food time, I'm starving...again xx

Last edited:
I know all about starvation lol....I am constantly eating...every couple of hours...i certainly hope that once in trimester 2 that horrible hunger will go away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back