How is everyone coping??

DaisyRose

Reaction score
:? Just wondering how everyone with a positive is coping after m/c

Thought I was doing fine yesterday but am feeling rather pessimistic today!! Still have a lack of symptoms apart from feeling unusual down there, being a bit tired, mood swings and a sudden desire to clean everything because the place looks a state!!!

I'm thinking now that things are going to go horribly wrong!! I just don't feel pregnant today!!!

Also, got a stinking cold, have been told that my finger may not heal again which means another op, and although my DP FINALLY got his hols for Christmas approved yesterday so we can go to Spain to see my parents - the flights have all gone up so we may have to drive miles to Luton at 4 in the morning to get one we can afford!!!

Blahh!!! :wall: Sorry about the rant!! I think I'll go out now and make the most of the nice weather!!!

Just wanted to post and say I feel exactly the same as you today... very pessimistic....

I have had a bit of nausea the last couple of days, but today, nothing, nada!!!

I have to keep reassuring myself that most people don't feel anything til 6 weeks or later... we have to remember to enjoy this time as I'm sure we'll be wishing it was back when we do have our heads down the toilet everyday!!!!

If you don't worry about it I won't..... lets be positive together!!!!

J
XX

oh hun i really understand what your going through its hard to be 100% positive after loss...

I would love to come on and tell you to stop worrying however i think it would be better to think about ways for you to deal with feeling this way. You need to know in yourself and have hope that everything will be ok, symptoms WILL come and go and you WILL also be questioning yourself even when you have a scan and are told everything is ok.

I hve learnt that pregnancy is a wonderful thing, but its also the most scary thing and can be quite stressful, its your natural instinct to hope evrything is ok...

:hug: :hug:

Hi there

I'm exactly the same if it's any consolation! I've hit 6 weeks now and still no nausea, just sore boobs (which I keep poking all the time just to make sure :oops: ) and the odd funny feeling low in my stomach, plus I'm still tired.

Maybe we're just trying to protect ourselves against the worst happening again by keeping our expectations low. However, as I was told when I mc'd the 2nd time, we still have more chance of a successful pg than another mc.

At least once we get through the 12 week scan, it will be an even bigger surprise and celebration! Lets think positive :D :) :lol: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :hug: :pray:

Thanks everyone so much for your support. It sounds very much like we're all experiencing similar emotions!!! I think you're right, we should all try our very best to stay positive :) . I keep telling myself that I didn't feel really ill with Rose until I was 7 weeks (I actually had started thinking I'd got away with it!!)

Do you think the gestation that you m/c last time will be a big issue? I mean, I know I will be really worried between 6 and 7 weeks because that's when it happened last time (will be 6 weeks a week tomorrow so will have to make sure I have plenty to do that week). I know some of you m/c later than that, so that maybe was worse, I don't know.

You're definitely right though Steelgoddess, pregnancy is a worry thoughout and it's perfectly natural. I've always been fairly lucky before - no probs except when I had Rosie there was great concern at her size when I was 38 wks so had 2 emergency scans and traces every 3 days until she was born! It was funny because I actually couldn't see what all the fuss was about then - I could feel her booting me day and night and I just 'knew' all was well so I honestly didn't worry much. She was 1lb heavier than they said she would be at birth following the scans so the experts don't always get things right!!

I don't think I'll ever be that complacant again though - m/c does make one even more nervous!! If everything goes ok, I'll still worry!!! And when I go into the scan room I'm going to be terrified!!! I am not going to tell my girls, and most people until I see that healthy baby at 12 weeks.

:hug: :hug: We're all going to be fine :hug: :hug: Never thought I'd have a summer babe!

miffy said:
I've hit 6 weeks now and still no nausea, just sore boobs (which I keep poking all the time just to make sure :oops: )

Girls and miffy... im in week 7 now, and my sickness has stopped, and ive just got sore boobs, which like miffy, i poke all the time, JUST to make sure!! :oops:

ive read a past thread on here as a girl was worried as hers had stopped to, but lots of girls responded saying, same had happended to them!
and their fine!!!

Mmmm dosnt stop us from worrying tho!

hope your all ok..... roll on scan date, so we'll know for sure! :hug: :hug:

My mc was a little while ago now and can say ive come to terms with it - and i have honeslty, im at peace with myself again and physically im ok as i have had a period nd now waiting for next one just to make sure my body is all ok as well.

Hi there,

In the past I've felt terrible with nausea (first was immediately, 2nd was at 7 weeks; never got to 7 weeks with my 3rd!). Was rarely sick, it was just that horrible travel sickness feeling all the time.

It had almost completely fizzled at by 11 weeks though I alway kept my cleaning product and coffee aversions till the bitter end!!!

There's no hard and fast rule, and that's what we've got to try and remember - it is much more difficult once one has lost a baby though.

Hope everyone is ok :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back