how is everyone?

rach

Reaction score
it seems that once everyone hits second trimester it all goes very quiet lol i suppose as all the first trimester worries go all we have in 2nd is movements and scans and back aches lol
hows everyone feeling?
xxxxxxxxx

Hey Rach,

Congrats on the little boy BTW!

I can't wait to find out - 15th Feb, not too far away now.

Yeah I know what you mean. I still feel crap though but not as bad as 1st Tri. My main complaints at the mo are just feeling huge, struggling to fit into my old clothes, aches and pains first thing in the morning - getting out of bed is hard work, can hardly walk! Don't think it's SPD though - and occasional tiredness. How bout you darl?

I think time is flying though. How's your bump? Got any pics?

Sass

:D Hi Rach,

I think I'd gone a little quiet with the anticipation of my scan,as it was my first - now I know everything's okay I feel a lot better,and very excited!! Congratulations on you little boy - I found out that I'm expecting a boy too!!

I do sympathise with you though Sass,I feel crappy because I'm having trouble doing everyday things,can't seem to get my shoes on or tie the laces,and as I'm asthmatic and Bean is squashing everything,I'm getting breathless quite quickly.And talk about go slow - I can't get used to having to take time to walk around and do things - sometimes I feel like I will just drop!!!!
Still excited though!! :lol:

God - so your saying it's only going to get worse!

I am getting more breathless but I think that's coz I'm eating loads and not exercising. I must join those yoga and aqua-natal classes the midwife told me about.....

Mmmmm.

God, maybe this means I'm having a boy too - they all seem to be the same sex around the same time.

S

Hi Girls,

I'am feeling really well at the moment........the odd day where i still feel tired, and i still can't stop eating, i'am hungry all the time!!!

I have my 2nd scan on valentines day 14th Feb.........so can't wait for that, i'am hoping to find out the sex!!!

Going to try and post up my bump pic........will be nice to see some more bump pics!

Glad everyone is doing well

Take care

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back