How is everyone announcing their pregnancy?

MrsD2703

Reaction score
Looking for some ideas ladies. Hopeing o tell our parents on xmas day xx

Write it down and put in crackers?

We got my dad a mug with grandpa and all different words for grandpa on for his birthday. This will be their first grandchild. My FIL we just told normally.

When we were pregnant with our first, we bought 2 bottles of "Old Grandad" whiskey and had our fathers both open them at the same time. We let them figure it out from there-- it didn't take long! Our moms actually figured it out before the dads did. It's such a wonderful memory!

We have just told our girls by popping a scan photo in a Xmas cracker! They loved it! :) congratulations and hope u have a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

I wore a x mas jumper saying making my little pudding. X

We stuck a scan pic in grandparents' christmas cards :)

My parents already know because I had to tell them due to going to the Epu ect. But I haven't told my grandmothers, little sister or the partners mother. So I found cute announcement cards on ebay that are tailored for the recipient that im going to put a scan pic with.

I'm 12 weeks around xmas eve/day so I'm just going to announce then to everyone else but giving the cards on the 20th because I keep having to deny alcohol and its getting annoying lol..

I think the cracker ideas are super sweet though, are you having a scan before? You could frame it (I found this - http://www.love-up.co.uk/i-am-so-excited-to-meet-you-oak-personalised-scan-frame-10776-p.asp ) and wrap it up? Or give a grandparents themed gift xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back