How is everybody today?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I went for breakfast in town and now am at home waiting for the (very tired) Jasper bear to go to sleep.

Mums last day so we are going to dye my hair and then later i am getting a tattoo done by my ex...

busy day

how is everyone else? I also had a call from the doctor which minged me out a bit but feeling okay about it now

im ok got abit upset discussing my MC with manager but other than that i am fine, off for a movie night at OH's mums and going to get pissed and have a BBQ woohoo
hope you are ok hun x

Oh and also had a moment walking past a smoking pregnant woman swilling down a can of beer in the street at 8am............disgusting i could have kicked her

grrr some people dont know what they have hey! I am waiting now til my six week check til we try again...

Which is hard but actually for the best and i know that, i have to accept that actually, it might be longer than that because if they want to take this cyst out, then its going to be a long wait for that op and then probably a long recovery period to be sure that everything is healed.

So it looks like a looong wait until we can even begin to think about TTC but then it will be so GOOD to be pregnant again. So i am going to let my head take over this one and allow myself to make sure that i am fully able to carry a child before i actually go there again.

At least the wait will be worth it hun, then we can celebrate in tri 1 woop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back