How is everybody generally?

mibiuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Haven't been around for a few days getting used to being at home again with little man so lots of time doing messy stuff and forgotten what fun it is!!

Just really wanted to know how everybody is doing generally.. i personally am knackered, feeling sick but apart from that well and the good thing is the hospital is looking after me at long last! Had another scan on Monday now you can see LO clearly but have to go again on April 1st for scan and consultants appointment.. by my dates will be 14+1 as they keep wanting to change dates.. i will so try and get a pic on but i think my scanners died :(

Anyway take care all
mibiuk
xx

Im sooo tired and forcing myself to get out of bed in the morning. I'm feeling alot more "pregnant" this time. I was driving this morning and started wretching which wasnt nice.
I am looking forward to being more "developed" if that makes sense.

I'm really up and down. Last night I felt fab, full of energy no nausea and generally on top of the world.... I thought blooming had kicked in early for me.

This morning I've had nausea since the second I opened my eyes, I've been sick twice, i was wretching in the car like ally (had to have a sick bag ready on the passenger seat just in case :rotfl: ) and I feel so tired I feel like crying!

Bizarrley the only food I seem to have gone off is ham sandwiches :? I can't even look at one without wretching!

I still don't feel pregnant.
Also I have issues at home that aren;t helping and because of these issues I am scared of losing this LO as well :cry:

I'm constantly feeling sick (similar to travelsickness!) and exhausted all the time. I was nearly sick on the train the other morning so now I had a sick bag (like chrissy) and tissues just incase!

Also I never know what I want to eat! Although I shall not complain too much because I'm happy I'm, getting symptoms as it reassures me that everything is ok!

Thats ashame things aren't good for you gypsy :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel great :D little bit of nausea in the morning but nothing much really, I feel blessed. Gettin a bit more tired than usual and am totally gobsmacked by how much my belly has grown - am starting to wonder whether there is two in there :shock: :think: :shhh: :lol:

Fly said:
I am totally gobsmacked by how much my belly has grown - am starting to wonder whether there is two in there :shock: :think: :shhh: :lol:

Glad it's not just me who's grown loads too. I'm already having to wear maternity clothes!! :shock: I've got a friends who's 22 weeks now I don't look that much smaller than her!!!

I had to have an early scan the other day and there is definately only one in there so I haven't got a clue why I look so big......

hey
gypsy i feel the same, and a bit pessimistic like u feeling that the chances of goiing full term are low so hoping for some sickness soon!!! xxx

i feel sick, sick, sick!!! lol

i am constantly knackered, getting ratty with everyone (even OH commented last night how snappy i have got, but he understands....no one else knows lol) :lol: , hungry a lot but feeling really really sick, i think the only things i can really stomach without feeling sick at the moment are crisps and ice lollies lol

im guessing me feeling this way only means that bean is growing and all is working so im not moaning....much... :D

:hug:

Chrissy1 said:
Glad it's not just me who's grown loads too. I'm already having to wear maternity clothes!! :shock: I've got a friends who's 22 weeks now I don't look that much smaller than her!!!

My biggest loosest pair of jeans now only do up with a hair band round the button :lol:

Can't butter toast in the morning without wretching!!
When I've cooked tea I can't eat it, just wanna :puke: !!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired, I want a bath now, 5.30pm, and put on my pj's ready for bed!
What a social life I have!

My sickness has kicked in big time. Was sick this morning and have had to eat all day to feel ok. Soooo tired as well.

:hug: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back