How is everybody?

Lulabell

Reaction score
Just thought I'd see how everyone was feeling? Generally and pregnancy wise... :)

I'm feeling tired. Still not sleeping very well. Looking forward to 30th of dec! I'll be able to sleep through the day without having hubby's snoring lol! Also feeling a little apprehensive as this is my last day in tri 2. Symptoms wise just regular toilet breaks, a bit of heartburn and tiredness. Think tri 3 will bring in more though, can't wait! :)

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying pregnancy.xx

Tired, tired and more tired lol. My 2 little ones keep me on my toes and night time is a nightmare now as i have the dreaded heartburn and indigestion lol. xx

tired......check
heartburn and indigestion....................check
still queasy and lible to be sick.............check
all in all i feel crappy a lot but i dont even care lol, off i go to my mw app this morning, and find out what to do about the fact i lost my letter with my consultant aneasthetist app on it lol

Today Im feeling angry for no reason at all really just hormones which Im trying to keep in check, honestly I am........ other that that generally just very tired (went to bed at 8 last night) and think I might have an ear infection apart from that tip top :)

Wow Tri 3 tomorrow is it going quick for you now??

XX

Feel like total and utter pants today :( belly hurts (had kicks from little dude so I know he is ok), feel spaced out and massively tired. Just generally feel like crap.

On a "normal" day I'm just tired with regular loo breaks. Usually happy and my normal self.

Today is gonna be a struggle. Gonna try and get my self sent home :) curl up with CSI and some hot choc :)

Tired here too. And a little stressed that I have so much to do in the next couple of months before LO arrives... And time is going so fast! Struggling to sleep at night which is becoming more and more annoying. Apart from that ok really.

The more tired I am the less I can sleep :yawn:. I'm loving pregnancy but the tiredness stinks lol. I can feel Bertie moving a little more every day :love:

It's so exciting you are going to tri 3, have lots of fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh it does seem to be flying by now! Nervous about the final stretch!

So the general consensus is everyone is tired? Early nights for us tonight then! :nap:

Tired too yes, and I have sharp shooting pains in my lower belly. At the waiting room now to hand in a urine sample. I'm sure it's nothing but just wanted to get it checked out! However, my little girl is giving me loads of kick so that's just lovely:love:

Good luck in tri3!!:)

Last edited:
I am completely fine.

No symptoms whatsoever for me today. (Which is a bit worrying in itself...)

Just wish my belly would grow or I could feel a kick :(

Im feeling better than I was but that by no mean is good, im still sick every day and oh my god d tiredness I just cant sleep enough, and the pains in my hips and round ligament pains its just a nightmare

Oh and im STILL waiting on the "glow"!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I am glowing today... I was well chuffed.

TORino...be glad you don't have much in the way of symptoms! I was lucky as from 16/17 weeks I didnt have much except for constipation lol. Try not to worry as I'm sure everything is fine. :) xx

Ohh you lucky thing, when did ya get it and can ya send me some lol

ppl keep tellin me im looking well, its cos ive lost weight due to being sick
the fact that i feel like death apparently does not show in my appearance or demeanor lol

Ohh you lucky thing, when did ya get it and can ya send me some lol

I have no idea!

My hair is absolutely disgusting. It looks greasy as soon as it has been washed. I put some batiste on it to hide the greasy bits and a bit of mascara on the ole lashes and I look 'glowing' apparently. :lol:

Still being sick :( and hating it!! Heartburn, nausea, tired and generally just can't be bothered with anything! Trying to focus on my 20 week scan (Nov 18th). Can't wait to see my bubba again I know that will make me feel better :)

I have been sent home sick today... Think I'm getting a nasty cold again. Got sore throat, blocked nose, hot flushes and just feel crap! Second time in a month!!! Think it could be my body's way of saying 11 hour days at work and a house full every weekend is stupid! x apart from that I have been good, slightly tired and shoulders and knees can hurt every now and then, but all good x bet you wish you never asked! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back