Pregnancy and cats...

I'm devastated :(
I had to get rid of my wee cat the month before we conceived and I miss him every day. He was always so affectionate, more so if I was sick or upset. I'd love to have him with me so I can see if he senses that I'm pregnant.
:( :( :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww sorry to hear that Jay :( I too find cats affectionate but am a doggy lover at heart x

I'm devastated :(
I had to get rid of my wee cat the month before we conceived and I miss him every day. He was always so affectionate, more so if I was sick or upset. I'd love to have him with me so I can see if he senses that I'm pregnant.
:( :( :(

Oh that's a shame!! so sorry to hear that, why did you have to get rid of him??? xxxx

We were living in a flat in a bad area and getting a lot of trouble, so we had to move. And we found the perfect apartment in a lovely area but they don't allow pets.
So we had to make the choice, re-home the cat so we could get out of there. Or stay where we were for the cat.
I miss him loads. X

It's so funny, I was just saying to my OH today that my cat seemed much more affectionate recently...now I know why!

JayJay, so sorry about having to give up your cat, although it was the right choice to make it must have been so hard. :sad:

Its really weird you put this post up my cat has been so weird with me latley he follows me round the house and if I go in my bedroom and close the door he meows outside until I let him come in and sit on my bed my mum commented on this yesterday as he never normally takes any notice of us just sits where he is comfy and he never meows! I know its cutr and I love my cat loads but its starting to get annoying now! X

My cat is really affectionate as well but loves his Daddy more cos he lets him get away with anything!! I hope he doesnt try to sit on my belly, he's absolutely huge!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back