How Hard

cassi said:
Wow i cant believe he did a runner ! Me & my girlfreind have been together 5 1/2 months.. and its been a rocky relationsip. We arnt together now and i dont think we will be but to be honest i just want to make sure the baby never has to suffer

You say in this post you arnt together now, but then in the other posts you always refer to her as your girlfriend? Im confused? lol

We broke up for 3 days the other day but i was still callin her my g/f

Were back together now though :)

hannahbet20 said:
1 was pregnant at 16 im lucky my oh stuck around but we did split for 5 months and i consider myself a good mum i love my babies to bits and it was hard adjusting and i do think it is better to wait untill you are older but i wouldnt change a single thing, i love my life now and my oh and i are still together and hes got a good job, we are a happy family.
i have come in to contact with other teenagers who just cant cope with the massive responsibility it breaks my heart for baby and mummy.

Yeh ! its only the end of the world if you let it !!

If not not its potentially the best thing in the world !

:wink:

it depend how mature you are i think my oh is 9 years older than me and i consider myself the mature one hes like a big kid lol :D
i always wanted babies maybe my life was a bit empty but its certanly full now. :shock: i have 2 dogs a rabbit and 2 goldfish too.

i have a lot of teenage mums as mates and they are terrific mums as good as anyone but sometimes i find it hard as people do look down on you for being a mum of three at 21 but i know my kids are loved and hugged to death so it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back