SINGLE TEENAGE MUM!!!

Reaction score
hiya ppl im a single teenage mum...i av a 4 month old baby girl called Kiana Jade.....my ex bf who is Kianas father walked away wen i found out i was pregnant n didnt av nufin 2 do wiv me or my daughter durin my pregnancy bt recently since she has been born e as bin phonein me n cumin round 2 c er. its nice bein togeva lyk a likkle family n i just wnt d best 4 Kiana...bt the problem is i live wiv my dad n e doesnt lyk d idea of him bein part of Kianas life as my dad finks dat e is a bad influence on me n is no gd 4 Kiana :( i need help ppl
lv Zoey n Kiana xxxxxxx

hi

In this situation he hasn't been around but for your babys sake i think you should explain to your dad that a child needs a father. You don't have to be best buds with him but at least if hes making an effort now then you know he'll probably never stop. I know how your dad must feel with him leaving you and everything hes probably thinking about murdering him and it will be very hard for your dad to understand why he did that and had nothing to do with you and to now come around.
I know i grew up with my mom coming and going every few years and now i think i would have given anyhting to have had her in my life growing up its very important for a child to have a mother and a father as role models and one can't do what the other can. I don't know if this has helped you much but maybe you three can sit down together and talk about things it may not help much but at least you all can say your part.
Hope things get better for you and congradulations with your baby :D
Katrina

thnks saulino i no wa u mean i grew up wiv out my mom aswel n it was hard dats y i wnt Kiana 2 av both parents bt as iv alredy tld u d whole story on msn bout my big brother its guna b hard
i jst wnt d best 4 Kiana n i fink i cud sort fings wiv my dad its my brother dats guna b d hardest
lv Zoey n Kiana x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back