How Hard

i dont know kaylis real story but wot i know she wqas abused and got sent in to care where she is now and her bro cameron died in the last yr or so she has not had it easy but paris is so gorg

JMC said:
hevwithbump said:
im 18 and pregnant with my first and my partner is 24

we have been together for 4 years :) and we live together now.

when i first found out i was pregnant i was very shocked and so was my partner i thought he was going to be unhappy but now hes totally the oppisite but i was at first thinking how hard it would be etc

but at 6 weeks i had bleeding :( and that made me and my partner realise how important this baby is to us (by the way everything was ok) when i had the bleeding we both cried :cry:

now im 19 weeks nearly 20 WOOHOO :lol: and were both still very happy

so i dont think being pregnant and having a baby as a teen is a bad thing :D

also i have decided next september i am going back to college to study again. i was at college for 2 years and completed but fancy doing something else hehe

:eek: At the bleeding. Whats did it turn out as in the end

Congratulations on your 4 years !!

thankyou jmc!!!

well ive had 5 lots of bleeding/spotting :shock:

the six week one was implantation bleeding

my dad brought me a doppler so i can hear the babies heartbeat all the time its very reassuring :pray:

by the way jmc you sound like you are going to be a great dad!!!! :D

I was 18 when I fell pregnant and had my son at 19. It wasn't so much of a shock as me and my husband planned him but I was quite surprised because I fell pregnant first try which I didn't think would happen. My son is now coming up to 9 months old and I adore him more than anything in the world! He's made me and my husband become so much closer and he is so beautiful! I haven't missed out on anything to be honest, well I don't feel I have! Other people may see it that I have messed my life up but I really don't care! I may get looks from people but if I do I don't even notice them, I'm too busy being the proud wife and mummy. My life is amazing now he's come along and I wouldn't swap any moment of it for the world! :)

hevwithbump said:
JMC said:

thankyou jmc!!!

my dad brought me a doppler so i can hear the babies heartbeat all the time its very reassuring :pray:

Thanks !! I'll do my best. 1 thing for sure though im not going to do a runner like some people have been saying on here that their fellers did

I think thats terrible. Im probably as scared as they are but i turn my fear into happyness by focusing on all the amazing things to come from this rather than the bad ones !!

Wow at the droppler !! Ive never heard of them. So you can actually hear the heart beat when ever you like !!

But how many weeks gone must you be about to hear the heart beat?

I will get my girlfriend one of these as a suprise, she will love it !!

Strangeness said:
I was 18 when I fell pregnant and had my son at 19. It wasn't so much of a shock as me and my husband planned him but I was quite surprised because I fell pregnant first try which I didn't think would happen. My son is now coming up to 9 months old and I adore him more than anything in the world! He's made me and my husband become so much closer and he is so beautiful! I haven't missed out on anything to be honest, well I don't feel I have! Other people may see it that I have messed my life up but I really don't care! I may get looks from people but if I do I don't even notice them, I'm too busy being the proud wife and mummy. My life is amazing now he's come along and I wouldn't swap any moment of it for the world! :)

I love reading positive success stories like this !!

So the baby really brought you and your husband together hey !! Thats great !

Lets just hope it works out the same for me :)

i was 16 when i fell pregnant with my first had him when i turned 17, i dont regret having him at all, i wouldnt change anything for the world ;)

the way i look at it is when my babies are all grown up il still be young enough to enjoy myself ;)

JMC said:
hevwithbump said:
JMC said:

thankyou jmc!!!

Thanks !! I'll do my best. 1 thing for sure though im not going to do a runner like some people have been saying on here that their fellers did

I think thats terrible. Im probably as scared as they are but i turn my fear into happyness by focusing on all the amazing things to come from this rather than the bad ones !!

Wow at the droppler !! Ive never heard of them. So you can actually hear the heart beat when ever you like !!

But how many weeks gone must you be about to hear the heart beat?

I will get my girlfriend one of these as a suprise, she will love it !!

hi again my doppler cost £69 but you can get them on ebay for loads of different prices :)

you can hear the babies heartbeat with some of them from 12 weeks!!!

but i found mine from 14 weeks and im always playing with it now hehe

Wow !!!!!!!!

She will be made up with this

I'm going to suprise her with it !

Well it was meant to be a suprise for her but she has signed up on here and checked all my posts !!

But she loves the idea !!

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
oh lol wots her screen name?

Keira

She's not going to get involved in here i dont think, shes on another forum and to be honest i dont think it a good idea

I like it in ere its my way out, i'd feel uncomfortable if my OH was reading my posts, funny as that sounds like..

But i do share everything i find out on here with her so its ok :D

oh yea i noticed a kiera had signed up yest
im like that wit family and 'mates' this is my personally haven lol

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
oh yea i noticed a kiera had signed up yest
im like that wit family and 'mates' this is my personally haven lol

Yeh !

She did actually read everyone of my posts when she signed up.. but i think she was happy with me...

But she said she wont do it again :think:

awww bless that is really nice at least now she knows u want the best for her n bubs

Wow i cant believe he did a runner ! Me & my girlfreind have been together 5 1/2 months.. and its been a rocky relationsip. We arnt together now and i dont think we will be but to be honest i just want to make sure the baby never has to suffer

You say in this post you arnt together now, but then in the other posts you always refer to her as your girlfriend? Im confused? lol

lol cassi i was wandering that too! :think:

izzyx

1 was pregnant at 16 im lucky my oh stuck around but we did split for 5 months and i consider myself a good mum i love my babies to bits and it was hard adjusting and i do think it is better to wait untill you are older but i wouldnt change a single thing, i love my life now and my oh and i are still together and hes got a good job, we are a happy family.
i have come in to contact with other teenagers who just cant cope with the massive responsibility it breaks my heart for baby and mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back