Staying Positive

mrsT

Reaction score
I am happy and healthy.

I see that which is beautiful and good.

I refuse to gossip and demean myself by uttering negative words or beliefs.

I refuse to be involved in quarelling, confusion or discord.

Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it.

Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.

I can complain because I have to go to work, or I can eagerly open my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge. I choose knowledge.

I can mourne my lack of friends, or I can embark upon a quest to discover new relationships. I choose new relationships.

I can cry because roses have thorns, or I can celebrate that thorns have roses.

Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood. The bottom line is: It's your choice how you live life.
Each morning wake up and say to yourself: "I have two choices today. I can choose to be in a good mood or I can choose to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood and focus on the positive aspects of life."
What today will be like is up to you. You get to choose what kind of day you will have!

that is so true really makes it so much more real when you think about it like that :hug:

Thats exactly how I live my life, because I choose to! :D

I think most of you know by now how positive I am, and its that attitude that has gotten me through the toughest of times to come back brighter, with a little more strength and a new lesson learned. :D

Definitely true.

In general, I am quite a pessimistic person and I actually hate that about myself. I keep this (and my other threads) nearby to help keep me positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back