How funny is jonathan Ross

jennywren

Reaction score
Does anyone else thing Friday Night with JR is funny or is it just me

He is interviewing john barrowman right now and its so funny

BTW I never Knew John barrowman was Gay!!

OMG I have tears down my face from the Clip they just showed

I do normally watch this every week.

Tonight I am busy on the laptop so I said OH could watch boxing instead. :angel:

do you actually do any work Jennywren or just watch the telly or are you at home tongiht?

missac said:
do you actually do any work Jennywren or just watch the telly or are you at home tongiht?

no im at work, been here since 7.10 and no I havnt really done anything yet except eat cookie, drink coffee, talk on here, watch telly and of course look at penisis!!

Besides its my birthday I shouldnt even be here by rights. I feel guilty as the blokes done all the work, but its my birthfay

I thiought that song was poo poo

Ive just got my little wine and filled it up with sprite and its beautifull

Happy birthday to me

Yeah i heard her name, posted, then went :doh: what a rubbish song! I thought it was gonna be just the yodelling that was crap!

Beverly hills cop is wicked! I love eddie!

Gwen used to be wicked, I loved No Doubt, but she has just gone weird now, whats with the little Jap girls??

Yeh Eddie M rocks (but come on mel B preggers with his kids :think: )

lol i like mel b, but then i havent heard much about her since 'word up' lol

Jayceesmumma said:
lol i like mel b, but then i havent heard much about her since 'word up' lol

lol yeh, didnt she go bancrupt though? then she meets mr millionaire I mean Mr Murphey and within a week of meeting she got preggers and she is living in his massive mansion in LA now, how lucky for her :think:

Im so lad someone posted about this. I was pissing myself over the John Barrowman interview. Then got myself all exsited when they interviewed the Mighty Bouche (reason I watched it) Noel is such a sexy man mmmmm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back