Funny shooting pain

Emma58

Reaction score
Anyone else had a funny shooting pain that goes right up your foof?

Last night laid in bed LO felt like he was pushing downwards and I got a really sharp pain that made me jump out of bed. I ended up going to check nothing had happened in the bathroom because it almost felt the way he was pushing around in there like my waters would pop!

Is this just me or has anyone else felt it too?

Yeah i get that too.
Think its something to do with babies head engaging :cheer:

The feeling of pressure was really weird I was certain my waters were about to go!
Wonder if he is beginning to engage as today I have felt movements really low down in my pelvis :think:

:hug: Have been getting this for weeks. Feels like she's stabbing me in the cervix.

I asked the midwife, and she said its one of those things that we get that they don't really know what causes it. But most likely babies head pressing down.

I could understand it if my LO was engaged, but she's not. Makes me wonder what the hell she is doing in there :wall:

Yes, I have been getting it too, it has been getting worse over the last week. Mine is mostly when I try to stand up straight after sitting or bending...however, I was getting it last night whilst sitting watching TV.
Sitting on my ball helped relieve it a bit.

Only had this a couple of times but it really makes you jump doesn't it?!

:hug: :hug:

Emma58 said:
The feeling of pressure was really weird I was certain my waters were about to go!
Wonder if he is beginning to engage as today I have felt movements really low down in my pelvis :think:

I started to get the shooting pains and then at my next midwife appointment she told me she had started to engage so it could be for you too :cheer:

This has been happening to me for about a week - my midwife says it's because Connie is starting to engage so I suspect it's probably the same thing for you?

Hurts like hell doesn't it? :shock:

The feel of it makes me cringe :?

I could hear clicking and creaking in my pelvis *shivers at the thought of it* :shock:

ive had this for the past few days a shooting up and in my foof
that make me jump and go WHAT THE HELL :shock:
m i supposed to get this so early on :? ????????

SARAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back