my baby's doing headstands.

xSuzx

Reaction score
I had my second scan this morning, and it was really funny.

on my first scan (at 9wks) the baby obviously couldn't do much just layed at the bottom of the sac.

anyway today when we looked at the screen the baby was upside down doing a headstand it was really funny to see, every thing else looked ok baby measured about 12wks and was very active, we got some pics but they arn't very clear because baby was kicking and moving so much.

I think I'm going to have my hands full with this one, my boys (Ethan 5, callum 4) were never that active at the twelve week scan and were always the right way up lol.

I'm just glad all is well and I can finally relax properly.
has anyone else seen their baby doing anything funny at a scan?

Mine was a right mover when I had the first scan at 13 weeks and when I went for the 20 week one it was layed back knees bent and put its hand behind its head!! Looked very chilled out in there then it turned to look at us as if to say what you looking at and looked away!!! Now I'm nearly there it continues to fidget on a daily basis and I always get bony bits poking out!!

I've got my first scan on 30 December - I'll be about 13 weeks then.....can you really see alot? Will it look like an actual baby?

Hi sasswa

To get the best view off the baby its always best to go to the scan with a full bladder.

I find it pretty easy to see where all the babys limbs are although this is my 3rd so I've seen it all before ( and still love looking at them ).

if you can't make out what all the bits are just ask your sonagrapher they'll help you out, and remember to ask for a pic

try this link http://www.babyguideuk.com/dropin/scans/104.asp it shows a scan pic of a baby at 13 wks and 5 days so it'll give you an idea of what to expect.
good luck

I have been lucky and had 4 scans!! (due to complications conceiving) and on two of the scans the baby was upside down and sucking her thumb, they other time she was kicking all the time and we have also seen her waving and playing with her face.

I had contractions very early on too when the baby decided she would get upside down and then hang off the cord and batter me! Very painful but luckily she got the right was up again after a couple of hours.

She really is a minx and we cant wait to meet her. I bet you would all be suprised if you were watching what yours was doing right now!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back