How do you think people see you?

I've no idea how people see me.

A bit bossy probably.

Years ago at university people thought I was weird and not in a good way. Recently I come across as nice, sometimes shy and sometimes outgoing, but always trying to put people at ease and very helpful. I haven't had anyone say anything else about me yet. Who knows what's going on in their heads when they meet me :rotfl:

I'm not really sure how people see my when they first meet me, older people i.e. when meeting DH's parents/family etc tend to think Im a nice girl perhaps abit quiet as can be abit shy, I tend to just click with some people at school/college/work the people I tend to become good friends with I click with on first meeting so can't come across too badly :think: I can be quite moody or especially seem moody when Im not apparently I have that kind of face :shock: a little boy once said to me when I smilled I looked like a beautiful angel but when I wasn't smilling I looked like a scary vampire :shock: was at the same time flattered and mortified he was only 3!

Good thread :D

Well for a start people always think I am younger, I am 39 but due to good genes (mums side) I tend to look 10 years younger, plus I don't tend to act all grown up and mature, so this probably adds to it. I bet it catches up with me in the next few years though!!!

I come across as friendly to most people, but I am afraid that if someone upsets me I tend to just ignore them from then on as I cannot be bothered or waste my time with them. There has to be a very good reason though.

I am not one to live in peoples pockets either or really push myself on someone, I hate this being done to me also. Some people I really click with (GGG :wink: ) and they become a friend for life, other people are more just acquaintances, but I still class them as mates if you know what I mean.

I have been described a a bit 'wacky' due to my beliefs, I follow paganism/witchcraft, but I do not bring it up that often, only if someone mentions it to me. They normally spot the pentacle I wear around my neck!

Well that's me I guess :)

kazlin said:
Good thread :D

Well for a start people always think I am younger, I am 39 but due to good genes (mums side) I tend to look 10 years younger, plus I don't tend to act all grown up and mature, so this probably adds to it. I bet it catches up with me in the next few years though!!!

I come across as friendly to most people, but I am afraid that if someone upsets me I tend to just ignore them from then on as I cannot be bothered or waste my time with them. There has to be a very good reason though.

I am not one to live in peoples pockets either or really push myself on someone, I hate this being done to me also. Some people I really click with (GGG :wink: ) and they become a friend for life, other people are more just acquaintances, but I still class them as mates if you know what I mean.

I have been described a a bit 'wacky' due to my beliefs, I follow paganism/witchcraft, but I do not bring it up that often, only if someone mentions it to me. They normally spot the pentacle I wear around my neck!

Well that's me I guess :)

Well my lovely, as I know you so well I can tell you exactly how you come across to people......easy going yet energetic, nurturing yet with a contagious child-like glee, honest and 100% trustworthy, morally focused and open-minded. Independent and strong, approachable, and just lovely :)

My other half says I come across as strong and optimistic, with a good head and a good laugh. But he is biased lol.

I sometimes think I come across as stupid, boring, moody and rude. But other times, when I feel more confident, I think I come across as intelligent, up for a laugh, friendly and wise. Depends wether I have PMT or not :rotfl:

Not sure really :think: Perhaps like a quiet friendly teletubby :lol:

My ex took great pleasure in telling me that when you first meet me i seem like i have a pole stuck up my ass!! :shock:

I think people who dont know me find it odd that the people who do see me like they do. I'm not that confident around new people so tend to stay quite quiet and it can come across as rude. I also have a tendancy to say what im thinking so one of the first things i actually said to baby daddy was "omg you have tiny hands" (probably why he wanted to prove it wasnt related to the size of something else :roll: ) and everyone in work wondered why someone jokey like him would be with me when i come across all serious, but its just a work thing, he knew that outside of work i could be just as carefree as him, i just knew where to draw the line.

So yeah, from reading everyone elses posts i'm not alone in this, i really do think you have to get to know people before you judge them, especially the quiet ones!!

nickilubs said:
then I can be quite cleaver! quote]

Hehee! That made me smile!!

I come across as a big fat sweaty stressed hippo, which is a fair assessment.

midna said:
emma28 said:
I come across as a big fat sweaty stressed hippo, which is a fair assessment.

lmfao ahh ive missed you :rotfl:

:wave: :wave:

I was just thinking that we're not about as much, all us lot, since we hatched.... :think: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back