How do you stay motivated?

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm on month 2 of TTC and AF is on her way with bells on. I felt sad when I came on last month but this month, I feel really low and weepy.

I realise, in the grand scheme of things, 2 months isn't that long, I just wondered if any of you had any advice on how to pick yourself back up?

Sorry for spreading the misery :afalert:

S xxx

Hi,

The only advice I can give is try to relax, enjoy yourself & have fun. It will happen when your body is ready & you are relaxed. I've been trying for quite a while but I don't have regular cycles do I don't know when or if I'm ovulating. You should feel reassured you are having regular cycles.

Hope all goes well with ttc

X

Hey... I have been just trying to get my head around it happening in its own time... regardless of how hard that is

I lost my little girl on the 23rd September and though i know that was only a little while ago, and REALLY i havent even had one proper 28 day cycle where i have had a 2ww and ov'd etc... well it plays on my mind a lot

I am tring to have fun, do SMEP and do OPKs so i know where abouts i ovulate and whats going on

It will happen, you have to give it time xx

Hard though, i am desperate to be pregnant by January, because that is when my little girl would have been born x

Thanks for the advice, Amber. I know it's really important to put it to the back of your mind and once you stop 'trying' it usually happens. Are you seeing your dr about irregular cycles? Fx you get your cycles in order then it'll happen for you.

DfFi, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby girl. I really hope you get your BFP in time for January. Both my sister and SIL lost babies last year and my sister has just had a baby boy and SIL is due in February. It was awful at the time but they have had healthy and happy pregnancies since and I'm sure it'll be the same for you, too. :hugs:Are you temping as well as using OPKs and are you getting positive OPKs?

Also, sorry to ask, but could you tell me what SMEP is, please? xxxx

i am not temping because i am still breastfeeding! So i dont think it works, if i havent caught in Jan Liam says i can buy a CBFM (clear blue fertility monitor) and a basal thermometer

SMEP or Sperm Meets Egg Plan is a plan which is supposed to increase the chances of you getting pregnant based upon the lifecycle of sperm etc

you DTD on CD8 and then again on CD10 and start doing OPK's every day... you DTD every other day (so CD12,14 etc) until you get a positive on your OPK and then you DTD on that day, the next day and then skip one day and DTD again.

its suppose to mean the sperm is at its best and takes the pressure off DTD every day x

Hi EssJayPea,

I've had blood tests and an ultrasound done 2check all ok & it was. I had a MC in Feb & they just keep telling me my body is just taking time 2get back to normal. Unfortunately its taking longer than I thought. I have been massively stressed since it happened & thought I wud be pregnant by now. But I have told myself I need 2relax & just get on with things & my body will sort itself out in time.

So I know how u feel wen u think u shud be pregnant by now & u can't understand why it's taking so long.

Enjoy ure time trying & try not to feel too down wen u get ure period, just see it as a good thing that ure body is working as it shud be.

X

I know exactly how you feel, we have been TTC for three months now.... I have just started using OPK's and I am trying to get to grips with them.

Righ now I feel quite down about the whole situation, but I need to pick myself up and be more positive. Our time will come!

Baby dust to you all Cx

I am on my 7th month ttc. I have had ups and downs throughout and good days and bad days. You just gotta go with it and take the rough with the smooth. It will all be worth it in the end when you get your bfp. Fx for you.

XX

this is my 6th ttc cycle. get incredibly down when temp drops as it means af is on her way, but try to balance it out by being excited and upbeat during fertile time and 2ww. gotta taek the sh*t with the sugar i s'pose!!

Thanks girls! Great advice, as always :)

When I got my smiley face on OPK last month you'd think I'd gotten my BFP I was so excited. I just don't get how if you do all the right things at all the right times, you still get a BFN. Hmph!

Anyway, CD1 again so hopefully it'll be third time lucky!

Baby dust to you all and keep in touch how you're all getting on. Hope you get your BFPs for Christmas :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back