how do you go about...

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
finding a nursery?? i'm going to have to put the girls in when i go back to work, cant expect my mum to have them both lol! and i bet i've left it waaay too late to sort out!

i just dont have a clue. one of my friends said somethin once about state nurseries or somethin, rather than private ones. how do i go about finding them? and what do you look for? i know there's loads of good ones round here, i just dont know where to start!!

Oh Alice I have no idea but didn't want to read and run :hug: Maybe your local family planning clinic or maternity would be able to give you some well known contacts x

i just looked on yell.com for my local nurseries, phoned them up had a chat and went to visit them, then they give you forms etc to fill in

Your local council should have a list, that and registered childminders as well :)

You could also check if you have a Surestart nursery near by. The near one here is supposed to be brilliant.

Visit them, ask around for recommendations and ask for their Ofsted. You can get Ofsteds off the internet once you have a list of the nurseries :)

ooo i think we've got a surestart one near here! will have a gander about! i tried googling, but there's so many places out there!!

I'm not sure they all have nurseries but the one here does and OH's colleagues LO goes and she rates it :)

i'll give them a bell tomorrow and see!its a bugger to find them on the interweb, i remember finding the site once before, but i'll be buggered if i can find it now!!

I contacted my local council and they e mailed me a list of child minders and nursery's. I visited loads and after careful consideration i chose a private child minder, she lives at the bottom of my street and she is lovely. I feel comfortable leaving my lil guy with her xx

thinkin about it, my old neighbour across the road is a childminder. would mean seeing daddy more often tho...

agh it seems too soon to think about it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back