How do you feel about your post-pregnancy body?

Hi

I am discusted with my body :puke: although ive lost all the baby weight im still dont fit into my previous pant size and my skin is so loose , but and hips big have back fat :? ect ect
Lolas Mummy i feel the exact same way am hoping after i stop breastfeeding weight doesnt pile back on!
Katrina

I was really skinny before pregnancy but had very low confidence. I had a lot of problems to be honest. Since having Brody I love my body I've got a few mre curves and yeah a few stretch marks and wobbly bits but I have so much more confidence than before! It's great!
The changes are definately worth it too! I'm still amazed that my body could grow my little boy! :shock: :lol:

ahh, I've always been fat! Now my skin just wobbles a bit more!

to be honest I have started a health kick and I have only lost 5lbs but I have never felt this good, I am still a large size, but I have loads of energy and I'm healthy so what the point in stressing completely over it!

I went from being mega skinny :puke: to "normal" to pregnant to "chubby" as my OH puts it.

I've gone from a size 6 to a size 12 in about 4 years and I hate it. My tummy was so flat you couldn't even pinch and inch on it before, now I have a tyre round it. My boobs were so pert my OH asked if they were real when I met him. Now they are like spaniels ears and ripple under my armpits. My nipples also face down :( My arms used to be like Madonnas, now they are like Fatima Whitbreads. I had one chin before, now I've got about 3. I have saddle bags on my thighs and my skin is dimpled and I have thread veins down my legs.

Apart from all that I'm F'ing gorgeous! :wink:

lou said:
I went from being mega skinny :puke: to "normal" to pregnant to "chubby" as my OH puts it.

I've gone from a size 6 to a size 12 in about 4 years and I hate it. My tummy was so flat you couldn't even pinch and inch on it before, now I have a tyre round it. My boobs were so pert my OH asked if they were real when I met him. Now they are like spaniels ears and ripple under my armpits. My nipples also face down :( My arms used to be like Madonnas, now they are like Fatima Whitbreads. I had one chin before, now I've got about 3. I have saddle bags on my thighs and my skin is dimpled and I have thread veins down my legs.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lou said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hate my post pregnancy body, its still 3 stone overweight :( I'm doing something about it though and go on my cross trainer every morning and have lost quite a bit of weight so far. I'm determined that by Maddisons first birthday I will be a 10/12 again and will be a yummy mummy :D People in my work used to call me Mini-Jen as they said I was a short Jennifer Aniston lookalike...now I'm a short Jennifer Aniston in a fat suit! :lol:

Frightful, specially boobs (they get bigger with each baby) and unfortunately dont seem to go down when i finish bfding!! grrrr :evil:

BUT i Am going to do something bout it when i stop bfing - PLASTIC SURGERY for the boobs :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

At least if i dont lose my nerve - i am the official coward around here! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

I'm going to get out my travel pics and post you a pic of my bikini bod when I was in Australia back in 2000.

You won't believe how svelte I was!!!!

As for how I look now....you aint seeing my new bikini bod :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back