First Strech mark!!

I have been on stretch mark watch for weeks and 'touch wood' still none. If they start to appear now it will be with vengeance as I have less than 6 weeks to go - hopefully

The worse comment I got was "you need to lay off the butter on your 'spud's love. You're putting on weight there". This from an over weight customer who also has severe BO problem. My colleague turned to me and said "at least your weight gain is temporary. What's his excuse?" lol

The worse comment I got was "you need to lay off the butter on your 'spud's love. You're putting on weight there". This from an over weight customer who also has severe BO problem. My colleague turned to me and said "at least your weight gain is temporary. What's his excuse?" lol

People seem to think it is fine to take the micky just because we have a reason to be getting big! Some comments can be a bit mean but I geniunely think people don't realise it, they just think they have a right to talk and laugh about it.

Doesn't help much that I am first of my friends to get preggers, so I'm getting teased galore about my size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back