How do you feel about giving birth?

I have already invested in a hypnobirth CD, to practise some relaxation techniques.

I realise that most women go into a blind panic, and that probably includes me as well, but I am not the kind of person who will just sit back and just keep my fingers crossed.

I am trying to learn as much about it as possible.

I've heard good things about accupuncture but it all sounds very expensive!

Urchin~ The feeling of watching your child in awe when he/she meets their sibling for the first time is like no other. Their little tiny eyes stare at the brand new baby thinking to their self "how did you get here?" and "Where did you come from?" It's amazing to sit their and watch them interact with the baby and you know exactly what they are thinking! Even after all of mine I still get the same feeling because for the first time my youngest is now a big brother or a big sister!!! The entire ride is nothing but emotions running everywhere!!

Zo75~ Trying to stay positive is very difficult sometimes. Even through the pregnancy. I have been battling with morning sickness REALLY BAD this time around I seem to throw up (sry tmi) from the time I wake until I go to bed litterally!! They have me on vitamins that are suppose to take away morning sickness but so far they haven't work!! I seriously think it's to the point where my insides are actually bruised!! But the only that can through my head is how blessed I am to be even expierencing this what the joy will be in end. I unfortunatley had some reallly bad labors (won't go into that) and I also had a c-section, it didn't matter because the end result was the same my little miracle!!!! and yes could something go wrong absolutely but can I think about that Nope not an option!! because the chances in nothing going wrong are greater and the greater always wins with me!!! :wink:

xoxo Ree

sarah: where did you get your hypnobirth CDs from and how much did they cost? i've been looking and the set i've looked at is £50 which i thought was a little steep (although it was a set of several CDs) and i'm trying to find something a little cheaper

Well so far I have been looking on e-bay. I picked up one that was cheap and thought it was quite good at relaxing me, until the CD jumped and I couldn't get it to work properly, which was obviously disappointing, so I will keep looking for more reputable sellers.

Where did you see the set for £50? I am starting to think about paying a bit more for a quality set.

I had a quick look at that website you mentioned about unassisted births and it was fascinating!

The DH suggested I could have a bottle of whiskey during labour to relax me, I have ignored that comment :D

sarah: this is the set i looked at. trying to find it cheaper, but had no luck so far... http://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/1676/index.html

i am also doing searches for free hypnobirth scripts/mp3 files or similar - please let me know if you come across anything useful! i will also come back to this post with more info if i find anything!

lmao @ the bottle of whiskey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back