How do you add spice to your relationship?

pinkwater

Reaction score
After giving birth about a year ago, I and my husband have not gone out on a date alone. We are very focused on making sure our finances can cover our expenses and taking care of our kids and businesses. We rarely had time to be alone. When it's time to go to bed, we are always both so tired so we rarely do something intimate together. I'm worried that I am failing on my duties to him as a wife. I'm not really sure how to initiate because it's been so long. Do you have any advice for me?

Maybe find a new hobby or activity to do together. Me and my DH have just started hiking together and it has really brought us closer as a couple. Maybe cooking or gardening or something? Something inexpensive for just the two of you.

Sex toys work too.

-Sev

Thank you surveyor for your relationship advice. I do like that sex toy part. It's been so long since we last tried using one. I guess I just have to muster my courage and make a move on him. If he rejects me, then maybe it would be the right time to open up my sentiments about us not being intimate anymore.

Find someone for babysitting once a month or once a week, and go to the cinema together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back