How do you add spice to your relationship?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by pinkwater, Dec 14, 2017.

1. pinkwater

pinkwater Member

After giving birth about a year ago, I and my husband have not gone out on a date alone. We are very focused on making sure our finances can cover our expenses and taking care of our kids and businesses. We rarely had time to be alone. When it's time to go to bed, we are always both so tired so we rarely do something intimate together. I'm worried that I am failing on my duties to him as a wife. I'm not really sure how to initiate because it's been so long. Do you have any advice for me?

2. Surveyor

Surveyor Well-Known Member

Maybe find a new hobby or activity to do together. Me and my DH have just started hiking together and it has really brought us closer as a couple. Maybe cooking or gardening or something? Something inexpensive for just the two of you.

Sex toys work too.

-Sev

3. pinkwater

pinkwater Member

Thank you surveyor for your relationship advice. I do like that sex toy part. It's been so long since we last tried using one. I guess I just have to muster my courage and make a move on him. If he rejects me, then maybe it would be the right time to open up my sentiments about us not being intimate anymore.

4. MandyMom

MandyMom Member

Play video games together ! Do anything exciting together

5. Marusha

Marusha New Member

Find someone for babysitting once a month or once a week, and go to the cinema together.

6. Ava777

Ava777 Member

When we talk about spicing up, we all understand that it can happen only when you and your husband are alone. If you have a possibility to leave your child with someone (babysitter, parents), you can go somewhere together (restaurant, cinema or maybe there is a place you liked to visit when you started dating). Frankly speaking, one of the most important things in relationships is sex. If everything is good in bed, everything is good everywhere :) Here things depend on your choice and desire. Personally I even decided to try adult toys when noticed that the passion was gone. I should say, I found out much interesting when read the best dildo review :) Anyway, I recommend to discuss the situation with your husband in order to take into account his desires, not only yours.