How did you feel at 8 weeks pregnant?

Star*

Reaction score
Hi, I know I have already posted a thread on here in regards to my symptoms, and ive replyed insisting that my symptoms had come back, and they have...slightly! But im still worried.....

I have been pregnant before you see and when I went for a 12 week scan the baby had stopped growing at 10 weeks, but I distinctly remember at 9-10 weeks being very very ill!!! I couldnt get out of bed and every smell made me gag and left me hanging over the toilet! But this time around im 8 weeks and although I feel 'queasy' Im not that ill, I seem to be feeling better everyday :eh:? I know that worrying wont help and what will be will be but I cant help but feel that Im feeling too 'good'!

How bad was your sickness at 8 weeks? I honestly felt worse at 6 weeks than I do now and I know morning sickness shouldnt wear off untill like 12 weeks!

x

Hi, im 8 weeks and my symptoms are all but gone except sore breasts.
I really dont think there is anything to worry about, but thats easier said that done right.
I had nausea up until last week but that seems to have got alot better, but im still tired in the afternoons and feel like taking a wee nap at my desk at work but dont think my boss would be too happy.

Hi Star, I know easy to say, but try not to worry , each pregnancy will be different to keep you on your toes.

I was due the same day as you, the doc changed the date by one day! but we should be at the same stage. My sickness has ramped up again from where it was at 6 weeks, I felt horrible today and had taken the day off to do DIY, so a waste really, just lay on the sofa nodding. I normally get sickness till 15 to 20 weeks , (the two boys it wore off at 20 and the girl at just 15 weeks).

Relax, and don't worry , it is out of your hands, maybe your nausea is wearing off, or you are managing it better now, eating little and very often keeps it at bay better. if you are still getting some symptoms thats great.

I haven't really had any sickness, just a feeling of nausea and that has been the same all the way through. I am now 10+3.

At 8 weeks i just had some tiredness and tender boobs. With my other 2 pregnancies i had sickness from the start to 20 weeks but this time i had none. Try not to worry xx

I'm 7 + 5 weeks and although I'm tired, I don't feel as exhausted as I was earlier. So other than feeling a bit tired (which is not unusual for me) and having bigger boobs, I have no symptoms. Nothing's happened to make me think I have miscarried but I still don't like being symptom free, it's kinda eerie. Stick in there hon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back