how did u loose ur....

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Virginity???

i was 15 and went camping with 5 friends and my ex we had been tlking about it for a while but i wasnt sure so said no but then he was so sweet and i was a lil tipsy (before i become allergic to alcohol have B to thank for it) so we did it glad i had, had a drink as it hurt like hell lol!!
we got the tent for the nite as everyone refused to sleep in it so they slept under the stars or in the two man tent haha

budge said:
i had SEX!!!!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

You mean you're NOT a virgin Budge??? :shock:

Well i'm still a virgin you know. Good girl me :D

It was with my ex when I was 18 after Id got really drunk and sick so needless to say that I cant remember it. Mind you the timesafter that, that I wasnt drunk it wasnt worth remembering!!!

xxx

a month before my 16th bday 4years ago with the father of my baby lol!! :lol:

Ive been with my OH since i was 17 and it was with him when i was 19. I know we waited a while but it was worth it. It was amazing when we got round to it because i loved him so much. we've been together for 10 years now and still going strong

I was 18 and had been with fella for 6 months... I still am 4 & 1/2 year later hehe

I always vowed that I would wait until I was with someone who I felt comfortable with cos I didnt wanna regret it... & I dont! :D

i was 16..... i made him wait for four months :clap: my 1st real boyfriend.. was with him for a year and a half... i don't regret it a tall :)

Well consentually i was 17 ;)

It was with Dean - ont he night we met :oops:

It just felt so right - and true to god we are still together now ;)

it was with my now husband just before my 18th birthday we waited for about 4 months (or i made him wait) :lol: we have been together 8 years and married for 5 months.

becky xx

i was 16 and it was on the first night me and stu got together at a valentines day party! We are stil together now 3 years later so i must of made the right decision! :D

i was 15 and with my new BF - he was having a party at his house and me, my bezzi mate and her bloke went over for the night, i swore we wouldnt do anything but had a few drinks and so we ended up doing it, glad in a way because we did end up staying together for 3-4months after that and he was such a nice lad! :D
although i do wish it would have been with DF! :D

i was 17 with bf and am still with him 20 years on :dance:

mine was with ricky when i was 14 :oops: but were still going strong now :cheer:

I was 13 :oops: Id been with him for 5 months. I felt ready and he was a really nice lad. We were together about 6months after it and I don't regret losing it to him at all :)

ah its so nice how many of you are still the your firsts years down the line.

well mine was with my first real, not just snogging boyfriend and i made him wait 3 months. he was pretty experienced so it wasnt half bad actually, it was in his room as his mum was out all the time.

i still email him and meet up once in a while as we were friends before we went out and have stayed that way these last 10 years. me, him and phil all went to the same school too.

xxxxxxxxxx

On my 16th Birthday! :oops: It was with this skanky bloke i had been seeing and he was quite older than me too (dirty old perv). :eek:

I still cringe when i think of it, but i wanted my first time over and done with and that's what happened!

I was with my bf for 2 yrs before I had sex, I was 15 nearly 16, lol I really thought I knew what love was then :lol:

Im glad I waited :)

My OH didnt loose it still he was 18 bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back