a bit of fun

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was tlking to my m8s the other day bout loosing our virginity as u can guess a girl convo lol, neway afterward i thought it would be fun to make a thread abour when we olst our virginitys how old we were n where it was
ill start -

i was 15, to my braydons dad, and in a tent on a camping trip HA HA lol

i was 15, to danielle`s daddy, in my old bedroom at my mums house :wink:

I was 16 to my boyfriend of 4 years ( before he did the dirty on me :evil: )

I was in my bedroom while my mum was out shopping!!
......... And kept my knickers on!!!!

Lol- Needless to say it was a bit rubbish!! :lol:

I WAS 13 AND IT WAS TO SOME BOY WHO LIVED ROUND MY AREA, AND IT WAS IN MY OLD BEDROOM AT MY MUMS WHILE SHE WAS AT THE DOCTORS

SARAHXXX

sarah113 said:
I WAS 13 AND IT WAS TO SOME BOY WHO LIVED ROUND MY AREA, AND IT WAS IN MY OLD BEDROOM AT MY MUMS WHILE SHE WAS AT THE DOCTORS

Now I'm scared, my daughter will be 13 in 3 months!! :shock:

I was 16 years and 9 months, a one night stand on the rear porch of the local C of E church!!!!! :oops:

I was fifteen with someone I ended up with for 3 years, in my bedroom at my parents, we kept our tops on and it was crap!!! :oops:

I was 16 with a boy who I thought I was in love with but he ended up dumping me straight after and went back to his pregnant ex (who wasn't even pregnant at the time she just lied to get him back THEN got pregnant) grrrr :twisted:

i was 13 in my boyfriends mums house we had been together 9months!
lookin back i didnt have a clue wot i was doin and i remember thinkin *that was crap* i fort the room was ment to start spinning?? :oops:

My God, I was a late starter compaired to you lot!!
I was 18 & lost it to my boyfriend, I was with him for a year and it was in his bedroom, we went down the pub afterwards, that was after I had to go home and change my knickers as I bled so much! :oops:

I was fourteen and a half when I lost mine to my boyfriend of 3 months in my bedroom at home while my mum was asleep downstairs. She'd go to bed early and we'd make a big commotion of saying goodbye at the front door before creeping back upstairs for a while....

I was 17 on a park bench near my home (God I hope my mother never reads this!!) in October (brrrr!!!) to the man that I married and was with for 12 years. We're now divorced.

I was 17. It was with my first love and we lost our virginity together. We ended up going out for a further 3 years.

It was a lovely way to lose it.

Hello

Umm 14 with my 18 year old ex bf, at my dads house in my old room, we said to our friends we were tired and goin for a nap, three hours later came down, but like most othersit was crap, lol, he was new at it lol.
My dad was out soemwhere cant remember??
But i still talk to the guy now and again we have the same friends and we only lasted two months.
Katrina :D

i was 13 and it was with jamie (ma x) we didnt last long lol!
it was at sum1s 16th b/day party in their bed :oops: i dont even know who they were lol!
love
xx willow xx

I was 15 to my ex who is still a good friend of mine. We didn't date for long but it isn't someting I regret. Wasn't a bad experience, wasn't the best either though!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back