how did u loose ur....

with my hubby (boyfriend at the time) when i was 19... still together 9 years later

i was 13 :oops: it was at my house, mom had gone out 2 a party n i said i was ill, leon came round and it just happened. not a mistake tho we was 2gether 4 ages, had the 2 girls and only recently broke up
xx

I was 17 and my first serious boyfriend (we were both at catering college together-he was a year older than me) we had been together 6 months..it wasnt pleasant, it hurt and I was glad it was over...I found out 2 weeks later he had cheaed on me on a family holiday a few weeks earlier, and was also seing a girl in college who was younger/skinnier and prettier than me :cry: Broke my heart at the time, but I got over it...

Wish I had met OH when I was 16, and wish he was my one and only, but I feel so different and special with him that I try not to think of all the d**kheads before him :roll:

16, a serious boyfriend, in my own flat and it was lovely :oops:

He stayed the night, we went really slowly and the next morning I felt like the world could see it on my face :D

libs said:
16, a serious boyfriend, in my own flat and it was lovely :oops:

He stayed the night, we went really slowly and the next morning I felt like the world could see it on my face :D

Awww, thats so lovely :hug:

I was 18 and a half, with a local lad was a one night stand but he was a mate if that makes sense?
DH was 27 when he lost his sadly it wasn't with me although i do wish i had waited for him to come into my life and for him to be my first :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back