how did u loose ur....

I was 14 but I'd been best friends with him since we were 5yrs old and started going out in primary 5 which is about 9 or 10yrs old.

Even to this day he is my best male friend, and is away to become a Daddy in May!

i was 17 and with adam.

although, there was one time with an ex where i had got so drunk i couldn't remember anything, and woke up with no clothes on next to him. i was 15 and had convinced myself i had had sex with him. looking back i hadn't but i really freaked out over it.

the oddest place i have done anything is in a church :shock: :oops:

Sam&Alice said:
SarahH said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":3sit4z54]

the oddest place i have done anything is in a church :shock: :oops:

Woah!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was almost 13 :shhh: he asked, i agreed :puke:[/quote:3sit4z54]

i was almost 13 What? i was almost 13

Now I see!! :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
I was with my bf for 2 yrs before I had sex, I was 15 nearly 16, lol I really thought I knew what love was then :lol:

Im glad I waited :)

My OH didnt loose it still he was 18 bless him
i made my ex wait for 2 yrs to lol

i was 13 :oops: with a boy called robert at my mums house, its something id rather forget tho, it was horrible

I wish mine was romantic....

I was 16 and he was 19 I was on my period and he had problems getting it up :rotfl:

Hi

I was 14 with my first real boyfriend of only a few weeks :oops: but were still friends :lol:
Katrina

i was 13 too , not far from being 14 tho and had been with him for nearly 2 years b4 we did it. we split up when i was 16 when he cheated on me and got another girl pregnant ! they know have 4 kids together i think and she's my age (24) he was 2 years older .

dont regret it , just dont like the sound of the age i did it if that makes sense?

i was 18 and it was in my car i had been with my then boyf about a month :oops:

it was soon after my 15th birthday- i had a group of friends who would nearly always come to my home to hang out because my parents had a big house so we could drink and be noisy without bothering them. there was one guy i had a big crush on who was the last to leave, i told him i had 2 new gerbils and he asked to see them! so we went up to my bedroom and it kinda happened! i dont kno what i saw in him but i fancied him loads, so no regrets- it did really hurt though.

I was 16 and it was with a guy that I didn't know too well. I really just wanted to get my first time over and done with so I didn't feel too awkard and inexperienced when I met someone I really liked :D It was quite sweet, he was nice about it hurting a little, then afterwards he told me he loved me and asked me out. I said yes although I didn't really believe he loved me. We went out for about a month or so and then he stopped calling or answering my calls and I figured that was that :D

I heard that he got sent to prison for GBH about a year later :roll: Quite glad things ended :D

i lost it when someone put their ting ting in my la la

it was a month b4 my 17th bday with a guy i liked n i was drunk i dnt remember it hurting
i've had 5 partners i intend no more noo way lol still same 1

i went to a small gathering. got given lots of alcohol, then he forced himself on me. so not the way i imagined it would happen.

but hey ho

ETA i was 14 at the time

I was 18 and it was with my OH- 13 years later we're still together. I don't think anyone really tells you how crap first sex is when you're a teen though. We knew so little and were so bad at it, we just thought we'd be good at it naturally somehow. Not long after we'd started my OH's Dad left a copy of the Joy of Sex lying around- obviously for my OH to find! Those pictures of the very hairy people shagging just put us off though!! (Maybe that was his cunning plan?!)

+++

March 24th 1995 :lol: how sad?!

Was with my now husband in his XR2 (which was the dog's bolloc!s at the time!) we brought blankets and went down by the river but it was waaaay too chilly :lol:

I was 16 and I made him wait 3 months 8)

I was 14 ... may i add i was a month off 15 ... god makes no difference does it lol. I was 14 and i was with a lad that made my heart skip a beat and someone who i really thought id be together forever with, it was actually lovely and although i was young and unfortunately it was with the wrong guy it was sweet and tender and hurt like hell but he was very gentle ... awww. of course he dumped me after he got what he wanted but i got the last laugh as 2 years ago he saw me out and begged me to go back to his house ... i felt very proud that i could turn him down especially when ian came up and gave me a kiss and we walked off together ... poetic justice!

The first time i choose to have sex i was 13, but i wasnt technically a virgin. I had a screwed up outlook on sex :(

I dont regret it, i try not to waste time on regrets but i would do it differently if i had my time over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back