How did it all start?

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Admit it, you all thought that this was a smutty question didn't you?! :lol:

Just wondered, all you second time, third time arounders....

What was the first thing you felt that made you think.. I AM IN LABOUR

With my first my waters went in bed

With my second I was sitting with my toddler in MacDonalds and had a proper contraction in my f*nny which made me think.. 'ok, if I get another in a while I know this is it!'

I am now waiting for it all to kick in, but have no idea how it will start. ( :x JUST HOPE IT'S FOOKING SOON!!!!)

I have given up with orgasms, swallowing unsavoury fluids ( :puke: ) and nipple stimulation etc, and decided every morning to get out and about for a while and get the baby moving with gravity. Hopefully it'll have more effect.

:rotfl: :rotfl: sorry for laughing, I cant answer your question but you made me laugh - hope it starts soon :hug: :hug:

ohhhh - i was ready to tell u about my night of passion then!! lol

You can tell us anyway... somehwere in our darkest deepest memories I am sure we can all remember what it was like to have sex and be able to move properly! My sex life has turned into some kind of mutual self pleasing experience. It's SO dull!!!! :shhh:

with paris I remember having a load of contractions on night and then it went off, then I had a show the next day and the next morning at 5am I started having contractions again, by 6pm I'd had enough went to hospital and I was 3/4cms :cheer: had her the next morning

With Tia I remember waking up around 3am with really bad backache.... but it didn't strike me as being anything to do with going into labour.... and considering now, I wake up every night with backache, I assume I must have been the same back then.. :think:

however, I next woke up around 10am and was clearly having contractions... although I still wasn't sure because they were coming every 2/3 mins.... and I'd been told that proper labour is when you have them every 20mins, then 15, then 10 etc... It wasn't till I went to the toilet at around midday and was bleeding (well I thought I was but it was probably just my show) that I panicked and called the hospital... even then they said I wasn't in labour.. and when I was examined around 2pm and was only 2 cm dilated, I was almost sent home... the only reason I wasn't was because I had a history of bleeding and had no means of transport to and from the hospital other than by bus... but a good thing too because Tia was born 4 hours later.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This time I'm slightly panicky... because if I can labour that fast without help... how am I going to get to the hospital in time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Midwives don't come out to us here... so DH or DD will have to deliver the baby :shock:

Nathan was my 3rd and with him I had mild cramps for about 24 hours then my waters broke.

The first thing i felt with Isla was her constant wrigggling for 5 mins which felt like she was squirming her head down lower and lower, thought it strange and went to bed. Woke up at exactly 2am with tummy ache, fell asleep and woke up 2:07 with tummy ache, which suprised me then stayed awake and had contractions every 5 , 9, 13, 20, 2 , 8 minutes just about the most random thing ever! It was useless timing them, went to hospital at 4:30am and was 4-5cms and then she was born at 11:19pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back