This is it

Valley Girl

Reaction score
My last official week on the ticker!

I know it might not actually happen by my due date, but it's the date I've had in my mind for the whole of my pregnancy and I'm sticking with it!

Feeling really uncomfortable this morning, my f*nny feels dead weird, not sure whether it is the pressure of everything being squashed or not. Feels weird... like you haven't rinsed all the shower gel off properly, you know what I mean? Thought I might mention it to my midwife today.

I'm going to arrive for my appointment 30 minutes early in an attempt to make my blood pressure stabalise. I think even the jaunt into town, parking the car, the sheer discomfort of waddling through the high street makes it come up.

This post doesn't seem to be about anything in particular, but I thought I'd mark the occassion of my final ticker week with a rant.

Good luck to everyone... I think we are all doing very well given the stresses and strains of pregnancy.

Here's to us!!! :cheer: :clap: :cheer:

:cheer: Yeah - last week!!! Hope the apt goes ok today

It's a strange feeling getting this far. I don't know wether to relax or panic.

It's funny you should mention how you are feeling down below, as that's how I would describe how I started felling last night. Must be a good sign.

Good luck at the midwife and for the upcoming event. :hug:

arghhh everytime i see title of this thread I keep singing.... This is it.. this time I know its the real thing, i can't explain what i'm feeling ... dani minogue :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ooooh I'm so envious! I wish I was nearing the end. :(

NIE said:
It's a strange feeling getting this far. I don't know wether to relax or panic.

It's funny you should mention how you are feeling down below, as that's how I would describe how I started felling last night. Must be a good sign.

Good luck at the midwife and for the upcoming event. :hug:

My midwife says it is all to do with the pressure of the baby as it moves down into the pelvis. My baby is 3/5ths engaged apparently so that's why all the pressure goes on your 'lady area'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back