how common is bleeding in Second tri?

Tillytots

Reaction score
I only ask as my SIL has had to go to hospital this afternoon as she was bleeding. I dont know how much or colour or anything. She is 26 weeks. She went at 3pm and havent heard anything since. Really quite worried about her but I expect they will want to check her over thoroughly so maybe thats why its taking so long.... :think:

I hope shes ok im not sure how common it is but when my sis was pregnant she bled on and off throughout pregnancy and had to go to the hospital all the time and the baby was fine.

well had a text from her boyf and baby seems fine they heard her heartbeat but they still have to wait to find out why SIL is bleeding and in pain....hopefully everything will be ok

she'd been having sexytime!!!!!!! thats what caused the bleeding

Sounds like her placenta might be low.. that would cause bleeding after sex. She'll just have to not have sex until baby pops out... but she's only got three months left... fingers crossed for her... And tell her no more two backed monster... :hug:

Squiglet said:
Sounds like her placenta might be low.. that would cause bleeding after sex. She'll just have to not have sex until baby pops out... but she's only got three months left... fingers crossed for her... And tell her no more two backed monster... :hug:

wats a two backed monster lol

and hope ur sil is ok n the baby :)

SIL has gone to hospital again tonight as she's bleeding :( apparently she hasnt been shagging this time. Hoping LO is ok :pray:

shes 28weeks. last time they listened to babies heartbeat and everything was ok but surely there should be a reason for her keep bleeding? maybe her LO is feeling a bit hasty and wants to come out?

Fingers crossed everything is OK for your sis and her baby, this seems to more common than I would have thought,
:hug: for you and :hug: for your sis too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back