Midwife?????????

Sarah babe

Reaction score
Hi all,

How often are you supposed to see your midwife i havent heard anything or seen her since i was 6 weeks !!! bit worried

I saw mine at 8 weeks, 17 weeks and i'll see her again at 24 weeks but every NHS trust has different rules hun. If you are worried call her.

With mine you are ment to see them every 4 weeks starting at 10 weeks, then every 2 weeks from around 34 weeks.

As the others have said it will vary across the country and depending on your situation - if you have had complications with your pregnancy or previous pregnancies etc they will see you very often [like me every 2 weeks and scan every 4 weeks].

I think if all is well the standard is every 4 or 6 weeks but if you call your GP they will tell you what their usual is...

well lets see
you saw your midwife at 6 weeks
then presumably you had a scan around 12 or 13 weeks which is classed as an appointment as its seeing the well being of the baby and all.

you're due a midwife appointment. Phone up and make one. :D

I saw mine at 12 weeks and have just seen her i was 21 weeks from now on she will be seeing me every 6 weeks.

my midwife sees us every 4 weeks
it differs from area to area i think .

Ok im going to call her if i havent heard from her byu next week i think because i dont know about antenatal classes or anything ! thanks for your replys xxxxxx

I saw mine at 10..then due to see her again this tuesday.
You should give give her a ring, just so you know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back