How can i get back from this

Reaction score
Those of you that have seen my news on first tri will know i have just lost my angel, cant believe it but saw in heartbeat on the scan and bloods comfimed, levels falling. My OH is away working so completely on my own, my tw teenagers have been fantastic but they shouldn't have to deal with this. Just want to cry all the time and i know that my OH cant deal with that and being away. He has supported me and will do but seems more concerned about me than the baby! Says that there will be another time and that he just wants me to try and relax. What is a girl to do am a wreak.

I ask myself the same question over and over again. I don't think there is an answer...But time is a great healer :hug:

Going through something similar myself at the moment, although its not much help to you at least there are people on here that sort of understand what you are feeling. :hug: :hug:

Dont be too hard to your DH (although I am to mine sometimes) Its difficult for them to do right for doing wrong.

Be gentle with yourself and pm me anytime you like x x x x

aww, sorry iv no words of wisdom to help but glad ur family is so supportive :hug:

Hiya hun, it is very hard you need to take care of yourself and take things slowly, i went back to work too soon after my miscarriage and ended up needing more time off a week later,

I think once the physical side is over with it takes a little while for it to hit you mentally and when it did i found most things set me off crying,

I found talking it through helped me and also i wanted to TTC as soon as my body was ready to concentrate on something else,

It does get a little less raw over time but it is something that i dont think we truly get over

Big hugs to you hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news but I hate to tell you but you are wrong ....... you are not alone :) we are all here for you.

Some of us know what you are going through and it hurts so much, doesn't it? Let your family help you as much as they can and talk about your feelings with your DH when he gets home. It will help to talk. Look after yourself and take time to heal, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aah hun, I am so sorry to hear the sad news. :hug:

I have been there myself and believe me that time will heal and you will slowly start having fun TTC again. If you need to talk, just post here and we will all listen

Thankyou all for your kind words, i have spoken to my OH and he is really supportive, but he finds my emotions difficult, begged my to stop crying which just made it worse. He says we will be try again and i know he is saying that because he thinks it will make me feel better and he was excited about the baby, It does, but am hurting so much just want to curl up and cry

Ah babes, I am so sorry you feel so sad. Don't hold your emotions and cry. It absolutely normal. I have cried for days and as days went I started feeling slowly better. Of course I have days when I feel really down but I am trying to stay positive and TTC as much as we can.

Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry hun, but like the girls have said if you need to cry then please do that dont hide away your emotions i know its hard but please just be gentle on yourself.

we are all here for whenever you need to talk anytime :hug: :hug:

Its good and perfectly natural to cry i think maybe it hurts your OH to see you hurting but you need to get it out,

My OH Dean didnt know what to do when i was inconsolable but i found that if i just asked him for a hug, it brought us closer together

And know 3 months down the line from my first loss, we are closer than ever, time does help hun but when your feeling low and alone please come on here and talk

Im so sorry to hear that babe, i know only too well hw you are feeling too.. I've been on and off this week, i had my dnc on sat and was back to work on wed and spent the first two days back crying over every little thing, i was ok yesterday but feel really low again today, its only to be expected so everyone keeps telling me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back